Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: FUCK YOU BP

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot
    $4 a gallon is still cheaper than what i've paid in europe since 1998.
    In Europe you can get from most places to other places without driving far, or at all.

In NA, outside of a few select major urban centres, you can't get from place to place at all without driving. Urban transit is a total joke in most smaller cities.

Around here if you don't have a car life is very difficult for ya because you're probably paying $40 in cab fares to get the 20 minutes to and from work every day, or spending 3 1/2 hours on the bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    Splat did tell me he liked his pussy like he liked his ski boots. I guess he meant dank, stinky and a bit packed out.

and besides, Europe has good roads, decent schools, multi lingual and ethnic population base, decent health care for everyone, and good taste in food.
    Coincidence? I think not....

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier
    Why don't you put your engineering degree to use on something that might help our oil addiction?

Alternative energy products and services = the future bazillions.
    WWU has built 20 plus alternative fuel, and low fuel consumtion cars. The technology is there, but industry does not want to accept it.

I've been riding my bike to work the last 3 weeks, and I will continue to do so.
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    In Europe you can get from most places to other places without driving far, or at all.

In NA, outside of a few select major urban centres, you can't get from place to place at all without driving. Urban transit is a total joke in most smaller cities.

Around here if you don't have a car life is very difficult for ya because you're probably paying $40 in cab fares to get the 20 minutes to and from work every day, or spending 3 1/2 hours on the bus.
    This is true. I live in a city of half a million. It takes me 15 minutes to get to work via the freeway in my car. 40 minutes to ride my bike (the freeway is 8 miles but it's illegal to ride on the freeway median) so the commute is 12 miles with lots of stoplights. I live downtown so I have an opposite commute of the majority so there is not any good car pool options.

The city bus system takes me 2.5 hours from my house to work which includes a 10 to 15 minute walk on my part. One would think the bus system would be better but it's a very low priority for Boise's city gov. Total bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by mtbakerskier
    WWU has built 20 plus alternative fuel, and low fuel consumtion cars. The technology is there, but industry does not want to accept it.

I've been riding my bike to work the last 3 weeks, and I will continue to do so.
    word

Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

I invented a car which runs on Orange Juice or Milk. I call it the duel fueler. Yup, I'm gonna own you all, bitches.
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

There aren't enough cows or oranges currently. I see a civil war between Wisconson and Florida.

Fuck Florida, I'm buying Cuba.

"a yin without a yang"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Cop
    I invented a car which runs on Orange Juice or Milk. I call it the duel fueler. Yup, I'm gonna own you all, bitches.
    OJ and milk cost as much as gas.

I can piss in my tank and get 30+ MPG. Too bad I can't piss 16 gallons at a time.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Angry

Do you guys all believe in the Boogey Man too and he is out to get you, just like the oil companies?
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Viva
    Too bad I can't piss 16 gallons at a time.
    You should drink more Orange Juice.

"a yin without a yang"

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy
    Do you guys all believe in the Boogey Man too and he is out to get you, just like the oil companies?
    I believe Utah will be the birthplace of the Anti-Christ.

"a yin without a yang"

Are you Corky's dad?

No, but I occasionally have this fantasy about the Boogey-Woogey Woman coming after me with a laser pointer, a quart of mango juice, and a family sized can of Cheeze Wiz.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum
    Are you Corky's dad?
    No, he just sees things for what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser
    Oil execs swimming is vats of dollar bills?
    Elvis has left the building

ya' mean there isn't a problem with a petroleum based society?

Hunh, that not what EVERYONE agrees on.
    Even the oil companies.

Quote Originally Posted by cj001f
    Oil execs swimming is vats of dollar bills?
    No, supply and demand. Surprise, the oil companies make record profits when demand skyrockets, market price follows, and production prices stay relatively low. Shocking. What a conspiracy.

We all believe in the Boogie Man and Cyber Cop really invented an orange juice car?

No, supply and demand. Surprise, the oil companies make record profits when demand skyrockets, market price follows, and production prices stay relatively low. Shocking. What a conspiracy.
    Not a conspiracy, just a bummer that we create such a demand. I don't blame the oil companies-they are a business. I blame the single passenger suburbans and all the other fuckers (I'm guilty too) of being stupid.

Ah fuck it man, I'm off to plant some orange trees.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 08-08-2006 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum
    Not a conspiracy, just a bummer that we create such a demand. I don't blame the oil companies-they are a business. I blame the single passenger suburbans and all the other fuckers (I'm guilty too) of being stupid.
    Bingo. I'm not a big fan of people blaming 'big business' for a problem that the consumer is the cause of to begin with. Glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks that way....

Sarcasm.

I see you are also a fan of overly simple explanations, but your choice.
    Elvis has left the building

Fug you BP, nexttime dont fix it until it breaks!

What cracks me up a little is that as Americans, we sit around our computers bitching about $3.50 (or whatever) gallon of gas while drinking our $1.50 pint of bottled water even if our tap water is perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este
    Fug you BP, nexttime dont fix it until it breaks!
    Hasnt anyone heard of preventive maintance in this country?
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

BLOOD SWEAT STEEL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember
    What cracks me up a little is that as Americans, we sit around our computers bitching about $3.50 (or whatever) gallon of gas while drinking our $1.50 pint of bottled water even if our tap water is perfectly fine.
    Yeah, but
    but
    but
    but
    but

...we don't need water.