Where is the new posts button?

It was right up there next to the advanced search button yesterday. Now it's gone.

left of advanced search? Under 'home'?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Thanks Tye

I only get "new posts" if I'm logged in.
    If not I have to go to the new white screen to get new posts & then change it back to the blue screen so I can look at it without going blind.

Can you ask them to turn the old "tgr-vb4" (I think it was) - styleid=14 back on? It had good font & buttons or symbols or whatever that stuff is.

- and tags. tags would be good.

btw, things seem slowed down, stalled & jerky on loading pages again.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post
    If not I have to go to the new white screen to get new posts & then change it back to the blue screen so I can look at it without going blind.

Can you ask them to turn the old "tgr-vb4" (I think it was) - styleid=14 back on? It had good font & buttons or symbols or whatever that stuff is.

- and tags. tags would be good.

btw, things seem slowed down, stalled & jerky on loading pages again.
    stand by on the style question, sounds like they are working on a redesign that could be pretty cool, but this one will continue to be available as well. Still working out a couple font issues on this one, yes...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post
    I see that with all forums I post in. The "new posts" button gets changed to "today's posts" because it doesn't know who you are if you aren't logged in. Even if the other style says "new posts" it will act like the "today's posts" button on this style because there is no way of knowing who you are.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

"new posts" or "todays posts" whatever you want to call it. They're not available in the style with the old blue/black background (tgr40-vb4 or the older betterer tgr-vb4) when not logged in. Used to be on the third (redundant) menu line at the top. - now it's only there on the second (black) line when logged in.

I've never had the system not recognize or keep track of where I was on this. Must be in the cookies I assume. - whether logged or not. It all clears when I clear cookies/delete browsing history.

Weird, when I logged out (in that style) it was there. Then once I clicked it, it disappeared.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-09-28 at 3.46.13 PM.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	121412  
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Sending in a note on ths now.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored