Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by iskibc
    Made it back in time to throw a couple back and wait for SheRa and Matt to arrive. Turns out they ended up in someone's backyard way the heck down in wildernest and had to hitch a ride back up to the TH.
    That's some funny shit.
    Not on here much anymore. Drop me an email if you want to contact me. Have a wonderful winter!

Quote Originally Posted by iskibc
    Actually, that day I had forgotten the beer, so when I made it back to the parking lot I had some time to spare, so I bolted down to the closest liquor mart in silverthorne and picked up a twelvie. Made it back in time to throw a couple back and wait for SheRa and Matt to arrive. Turns out they ended up in someone's backyard way the heck down in wildernest and had to hitch a ride back up to the TH.
    See, that's the kind of tidbit you shouldn't have left out of the TR originally
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by snowfire
    That's some funny shit.
    Yeah, they didn't think it was so funny when they came back and found out I had been lounging in the parking lot drinking beer for over an hour

Quote Originally Posted by snowfire
    That's some funny shit.
    Would've been funnier if it was you.

Nice! That looked like realy nice corn. Wish I could be there! Keep them coming!

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    nice work dave

skied that about three weeks ago, it is amazing how much the warm weather has melted stuff out. You are right about the routefinding, our gps did not work well in the woods and ended up on a never ending slog. Good to see you got it in nice conditions, we ended up having to ski down in total whiteout. I am hoping to do it again and pick a better route next time.
    I just talked to Joe Beater and he told me what a trip you guys had.

Hey, it looks like we might be going in, mainly to scout/take pictures a little further north on Sunday. Beautifully cliffy lines I think northeastish aspect. Call him and set it up if you want in on that. I'd like to hang out with you again - it's been a while.

iskibc/SheRa - thanks for playing host for the day, I had a great time up in the Gore. The pics turned out great.

If you're ever down in NM let me know and I can show you some of our goods.

cheers
    Matt