FS: 2003 BMW 325xi AWD + snow tires + Thule bars

I'm selling a 2003 BMW 325xi, 4-door sedan, cold weather package (heated front seats, fold down split rear seats, ski bag), black leatherette interior, 5-speed manual, 46k miles. I'm throwing in a set of Blizzak WS-50 studless snow tires (the best) and the aftermarket Thule loadbars. Car is in excellent shape, a couple very minor cosmetic blemishes but pretty much looks and drives like new. KBB value is about $23,600, throw in the snow tires and Thule bars and I think a decent mag price is just north of that. Located in Boise, Idaho, and I have a Carfax report for it.

Last edited by bjtuna; 04-30-2006 at 11:33 AM.

photos added

Damn dude. I wish you posted this before I bought my new truck. I was looking hard for an AWD 3 series in good shape with low miles for MONTHS before giving up and buying a brand new truck. AND you're closer than I drove for the truck deal.

Hah, I'm selling it so I can buy a truck! What kind did you buy? maybe we could trade

2005 F-150 Supercrew, 4x4, FX4 package, leather, 5.4L V8, tow package, all the goodies except the sunroof and power sliding rear window thing. It's got 18k miles on it.
    Might think about trade for the bimmer and the difference between 28,000 and what you want for the bimmer if you're really serious.

How do people afford gas with these huge displacement engine trucks traveling long distances? My buddy had to dump his cause it was 13/18 mpg if he was lucky. Usually 10-12 around town.
    Last edited by Syprik; 04-30-2006 at 06:32 PM.
    You mark that frame an 8, and you're entering a world of pain.

i get 19 miles to the gallon in my 1990 f-250.

and canyon county owns ada county.

Quote Originally Posted by seanvicious

and canyon county owns ada county.
    That's trouble there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser
    2005 F-150 Supercrew, 4x4, FX4 package, leather, 5.4L V8, tow package, all the goodies except the sunroof and power sliding rear window thing. It's got 18k miles on it.
    Might think about trade for the bimmer and the difference between 28,000 and what you want for the bimmer if you're really serious.
    A month ago I would have done it; for a while I was really diggin the FX4 supercrew. But the gas mileage on it is the dealbreaker, and I've since set my sights on the Nissan Frontier which supposedly pulls down 21mpg highway. Plus I require a sunroof and power windows

Conundrum knows my bimmer tho and can vouch for its skiworthiness

Quote Originally Posted by bjtuna
    Conundrum knows my bimmer tho and can vouch for its skiworthiness
    vouched

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

I have an '05 Frontier and it is awsome. I havn't quite gotten the 21 mpg like advertised, but it is always close.