FS: BCA Trekkers

Trekkers, used only once. Great condition...in original box.
    $120 shipped.

not bad
    last I remembered, REI had them onsale for 129 new.

Quote Originally Posted by pechelman
    not bad
    last I remembered, REI had them onsale for 129 new.
    Not sure to interpret this as "$120 seems high since you used to be able to get them for $129 at REI". I can't seem to find them on REI.com. Maybe some local stores are selling them still.

Still up for grabs at $120 shipped.
    Last edited by igBand; 04-05-2006 at 08:24 AM.

I was just saying that for having it only been used once, someone would save ~15-20$ (tax, price diff, shipping, etc) over the last good deal I saw on a new pair at REI sometime ago.

er wait a minute
    first post was 120 shipped
    now its 120 + shipping?
    now its not as good of a deal.

Pechelman...Thanks for catching that. My second post should read "120 shipped" per the original. My bad on that. I'm going to go back and edit it.

sorry to poach your thread but id rather do this than start a new one. But ive got a pair id sell for 100 shipped. used three times. great condition

Quote Originally Posted by couloirman
    sorry to poach your thread but id rather do this than start a new one. But ive got a pair id sell for 100 shipped. used three times. great condition
    Nice hijack. It's not like I'm selling apples and you oranges here.
    Next time just start your own thread. It ain't that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by couloirman
    Hmm, maybe its bad form to support the hijack, but: dibs on couloir's trekkers.

Quote Originally Posted by wanghoeby
    I dunno man... I just scored some near mint ones off eBay for under 80 shipped.

I guess you might not have had economics yet. Supply and demand my friend.... try selling them about late october or so if you can.
    Thanks for the lesson in economics. I see how it works now.

Trekkers have been sold.

WTF!! Whats with bitches hijacking a thread selling the same thing,

And wangbangme, wtf is your problem? A guy asks a fair price for something, is willing to negotiate, and you fuck with him? Is this a fucking 42nd street diamond merchant? What the fuck is your interest in this anywys, are you chinese character guy, back for more thread cunting?

More power to the shmuck who bought them.
    Wow, somehow I'm a schmuck for getting a deal on trekkers so my 13 year old can start to get his feet wet with me on short backcountry jaunts. I don't know why it's any concern of yours, but for the record, I've been watching both ebay and this forum for trekkers for a while and know what a reasonable price is. I didn't pay full asking price (but I don't think it would the worst deal in the world even if I had). igBand has been a completely standup guy in this matter ,which is more than I can say for you I might add.

But on a side note, don't take things so goddamn personal. What the hell is up with the boards lately.
    Don't take things so goddamn personal??? Then don't go calling people you don't even know a schmuck.

mday...I hope you and your son have a blast with the trekkers. I'll PM you tomorrow w/ shipping confirmation.

No, you're doing it again. You whine about the tone of the board, *after* you've waded into a thread adding nothing useful and called people names. You have no idea how much they sold for and yet you pass judgement on how sensibly other people spend their money. Although it's clearly not in your nature, it's way past time for you to back out of this gracefully, without adding any thinly veiled criticisms with your 'apology'.

All of you ass-bags need to douche the sand out of your vaginas.
    Good Night.

Circle forms around the two as the crowd chants FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Oh wait. We are on the internet.

When the fuck did going to college ever make somebody poor enough to worry about $20?! Without dropping names, I know a super-successfel (I cna't spell) skier who bought his first home using a student loan as a down payment. Ya'll are pussy's.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Just to butt in.....(needless fighting)

I happen to be one of those that in college - and before - considered $20 a lot of money. A $20 price difference affected my ability to feed myself - have you ever lived on rice and noodles for months at a time because you had to choose between gas for the car to get to work (no bus system, and 20-40 below zero so no biking) and food for the month?

Now, that said, I think wang could have been a bit more tactful, and iGband surely has the right to ask whatever price he wants. But I see where Wang's coming from. Bakerboy, go starve for a couple months and then tell me the value of $20, THEN call people pussies.

Okay, done now. Seems a bunch of people got all pissed off for no reason. Tensions high anyone?
    Last edited by yentna; 04-08-2006 at 06:11 PM.
    This touchy-feely Kumbaya shit has got to go.