FS: Intuition liners

FS: Intuition alpine liners --

Bought them here:
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48060

Molded them, skied two 1/2-days, don't like them. Perfecto condition.

Same deal as when I got them from trouble: $50 + shipping. PM me if you want them.

They fit fine into my 319mm Tecnica boots (something like a mondo 27-28 shell, not sure), so don't worry about the "12" sizing on these liners, they definitely fit into something much smaller than a size 12 boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODSWEATSTEEL
    ?

if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest
    I just don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't like these liners.

Anyways, killer deal here folks. I think I paid $150++ for mines. Somebody better buy these up.

El C; you going to KW tomorrow?

I just don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't like these liners.

Anyways, killer deal here folks. I think I paid $150++ for mines. Somebody better buy these up.

El C; you going to KW tomorrow?
    Now you have met someone who didn't like them.

They fit great around my foot -- very snug, very tight, feels like I would expect them to -- but not tight enough around the cuff. I must have skinny shins or something.

Feels like they're too stiff forward, and not stiff enough rearward -- landing me really far into the backseat. Maybe this is a function of the liners not filling enough volume around my shins? I haven't had as gaperish a day skiing since, oh, 1990, as I have on these two half-days using Intuitions.

I'm not going to KW tomorrow, probably just back up to Rose for a half day. There's a free demo day at Rose tomorrow, so I thought I'd check it out.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest
    Really? Hmmph. Did you use them w/ the booster straps?

On another note, I used the boosters for the first time today and it decreased my shin pains by 100%. I was completely dumbfounded. ....Whooda thunk it; just a little strap made that much difference. I actually wished the conditions were better -- not even so I could charge, but just because I was so stoked to remember what it felt like to ski without shin bang.

Back to the topic - BUY THESE LINERS.

Really? Hmmph. Did you use them w/ the booster straps?
    Yep. Had boosters on the boots with the stock liners too. I tried the intuitions with the boosters directly on the intuitions, with the boosters on the inner overlap of the boot shell only, and with the boosters on the outside of both overlaps of the shell. Just couldn't get it to feel "right."

Sold to ski faster.

On another note, I used the boosters for the first time today and it decreased my shin pains by 100%. I was completely dumbfounded. ....Whooda thunk it; just a little strap made that much difference. I actually wished the conditions were better -- not even so I could charge, but just because I was so stoked to remember what it felt like to ski without shin bang.
    Toldja.

edit - I think if I had been quicker on the draw I would have picked these up just to have a spare.