Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    You hemmorhoid chafing, knob gobbling, goo swapping turd garglers.

Its a "2 Jongs 1 Cup" festival out there.

FYI, all the jonging and beat downs for the stupid questions from the epic ski gaper crowd is essential to stopping the endless flood of stoopid questions from level 2 texan skiers registering today to start a thread to make their 4 posts in before they dissappear forever.
    Need an example?
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100161
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100861

The reason for the jong beat down and lack of serious responses is to discourage them.
    Its not a cute "hazing" its a "get the fuck out of here you don't belong"

Its like feeding the homeless.
    If you turn your restaurant into a soup kitchen, the regular patrons won't be able to get in the fucking door.

I know you folks that joined in 2006 feel all honored and proud to be non-jongs, but swallow your gay pride and resist the desire to show how fucking expert and core you are by helping a newbie clueless fartbag wearing Texan. If you want to be nice, tell them to go to epic ski. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you fucking fucks.

Its Fall.
    The Jongs are coming.
    Beat them down, for fucks sake or there will be an infestation.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    You hemmorhoid chafing, knob gobbling, goo swapping turd garglers.

Its a "2 Jongs 1 Cup" festival out there.

FYI, all the jonging and beat downs for the stupid questions from the epic ski gaper crowd is essential to stopping the endless flood of stoopid questions from level 2 texan skiers registering today to start a thread to make their 4 posts in before they dissappear forever.
    Need an example?
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100161
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100861

The reason for the jong beat down and lack of serious responses is to discourage them.
    Its not a cute "hazing" its a "get the fuck out of here you don't belong"

Its like feeding the homeless.
    If you turn your restaurant into a soup kitchen, the regular patrons won't be able to get in the fucking door.

I know you folks that joined in 2006 feel all honored and proud to be non-jongs, but swallow your gay pride and resist the desire to show how fucking expert and core you are by helping a newbie clueless fartbag wearing Texan. If you want to be nice, tell them to go to epic ski. Otherwise, shut the fuck up you fucking fucks.

Its Fall.
    The Jongs are coming.
    Beat them down, for fucks sake or there will be an infestation.

`•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Have the young angry punks grown old and weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Jong Kenobi View Post
    Have the young angry punks grown old and weak?
    sigh. Yes. How else could you have made 53 posts in your first 2 days without getting a verbal beat down.
    I would throw some insults your way, but I'm really tired and weak. Maybe tomorrow I can give you a proper goat raping.
    . . .

Bring back the Olde Days.

Please.

You are all a bunch of goat raping Fartbag wearing, ski tote-ing, epic skiing hairy bears.

I remember when this place was only about big mountain skiing.

Does "Maggot" originate from Skiing Magazine?
    I might as well buy a copy of Skiing Magazine since its the same worthless drivel that saturates this place lately.
    More flat inbounds TR's please! More questions about the best carving ski! More off topic posts from newly registered "SkiingMaggots" please!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    Bring back the Olde Days.

Please.

You are all a bunch of goat raping Fartbag wearing, ski tote-ing, epic skiing hairy bears.

I remember when this place was only about big mountain skiing.

Does "Maggot" originate from Skiing Magazine?
    I might as well buy a copy of Skiing Magazine since its the same worthless drivel that saturates this place lately.
    More flat inbounds TR's please! More questions about the best carving ski! More off topic posts from newly registered "SkiingMaggots" please!
    Maybe we should bring back sno-country magazine.
    I bet the old farty lawyers on the board would looove it.

Do I have to join newschoolers to find real skiers and youthful anger?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Maybe we should bring back sno-country magazine.
    I bet the old farty lawyers on the board would looove it.

Do I have to join newschoolers to find real skiers and youthful anger?

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    CAP LOCK ANGER BUMP
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno