Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydon Clark
    BC Rider is fruit boo… I mean Hard Booter. Can you say “Glory Days”?

Hey, I still have a pair of those boots...

I'm just stoked Nate Holland didn't do shit. That guy is the biggest douche of all douches. He's a ten year squaw local and I think only about 3 people in all of tahoe were rooting for that guy. Seriously, everyone who's ever met that guy fucking despises him. My gf said that the bar she was at watching the olympics went up in cheers when he got taken out.

Congrats Seth!

I'm just glad the skier vs. boarder war is over and we've moved on to the soft boot vs. hard boot war.

It's almost as big as the hard taco vs soft taco debate.

Mods, Archive thread pronto!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamas
    serious props to Seth

danimal's dead -
    your post started good, then turned to bullshit drivel.

I ride softies, but can you please kick my ass too. Wouldn't hurt much with softboots though.

wwwwaaaaaahhhhh
    Like anyone here could give one shit about your thoughts on the subject. Fuck off jack, build a base of credibility and then report back.

Until then, fuck off.

Did I say that already?

bump....

Pssssst....Cat Jockey, over here....
    Last edited by BlurredElevens; 02-24-2006 at 11:35 PM.

Oh brother...

Carving boards suck, if you ride a carving board you're a fag and I'll kick your ass, every guy I know that rides a carving board has a mustache and wears a fart bag, thanks for kicking some ass Seth.
    I have a beard and the only fartbag I own is a mummy bag. And, pack a lunch mofo - 'cause kickin' my ass is going to be an all day affair. What does this mean? Exactly what is your problem with carving boards? Could it be:

I have been cut off so many times by dickheads on carving boards, 2 of the worst wrecks I've been involved in, including one that almost broke my neck and has caused years worth of pain and damage were with guys on carving boards. When they make a turn they are totally blind behind them and on their periphery, they make huge sideways turns all the way across the run and often cut back uphill at you, I hate those guys and I taunt them every chance I get.
    Hey dumbass ... downhill skier has the right of way - even if he/she is going sideways across the hill and you are too stupid to anticipate a turn. Glad you did not break your neck; however, do not blame my kind because you do not know how to ski, cannot look ahead, and cannot turn like I can and cannot check you speed like I can. Your fault and failure and your failure is not my problem. Consider yourself lucky to not be invovled in a lawsuit and perhaps you ought to look into ice dancing or badminton you whinning pussy, since you apparently cannot negociate a fucking groomed run. Jimeny Christmas - I see 70+ old men with one leg negociate more severe terrain (Al at Loveland anyone?). Exactly how bad does your pussy hurt?

It ain't my fuckin' fault that you do not know how to carve an edge. Don't hate the player - hate the game. And, in your case, hate yourself for being a hack and not knowing how to ski a groomer.

Why hate yourself? Because your are fucking whining like a 4 year old bitch about what somebody is doing on a groomed run. Get it?

bump....

Pssssst....Cat Jockey, over here.
    Kinda funny. But not as funny if you weren't an internet hack stealin' my lines. Why Blurred? What does your ignorant ass have to say about alpine riding?

Get original dude. You bore me. Does your pussy hurt too? I suspect that you have a raging yeast infection. Stephen Koch anyone? Blurred, would you like to speak about the accomplishments of this man or are you going to post some more sick photos of you on 25 degree slopes in 10" of pow on your spats? Fuck off knucklehead.

Here is a link dumbass: http://www.stephenkoch.com/index_flash.html

if you can't ride it fakie it's called a monoski.
    Hey Cyber Cop, if you are not bret, you are a bret wannabe.

It may not be this video, but it is on this site - carving fakie : http://www.hardbooter.com/video/sizedoesntmatter.php

More?
    Okay, God, I see you don't want to do it just now. Well, all right, suit yourself, you're the boss, but we ain't got a hell of a lot of time. Make it pretty soon, goddammit. A-men." - Seldom Seen Smith.

Talking

=

Aaaaaaah FUCK!!!

You got me Bret, Hook Line and Sinker. Plus the moustache thingy. Godamn how I am promouned.

What a lame mofo you are. All you can post are stolen pictures. What a small little world you live in.

Hey ball licker. What the fuck does your post have to do with my defence of HardBootin'? Nothin'

Dooooooode. My 13 year old niece can be more creative than you.

Did I mention being bored you fuckin small prick stalker?

Leave me alone and go back to your spats in 12".

[b]STOP STALKING ME[B]
    Okay, God, I see you don't want to do it just now. Well, all right, suit yourself, you're the boss, but we ain't got a hell of a lot of time. Make it pretty soon, goddammit. A-men." - Seldom Seen Smith.

My Olive Branch

This is fuckin' STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpid. Seriously. Why don't you grab some balls Bret and PM me. I'll take you for a Cat ride, (the only cost being you smokin' me up) and you and I will laugh our asses off and have a good time. Seriously dude. PM me. I go to work tomorrow night. Come for a ride and let us shake hands, smoke a bowl and laugh. An opportunity that will not present itself often.

Are you man enough?
    Last edited by Cat Jockey; 02-25-2006 at 01:22 AM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Jockey
    This is fuckin' STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpid. Seriously. Why don't you grab some balls Bret and PM me. I'll take you for a Cat ride, (the only cost being you smokin' me up) and you and I will laugh our asses off and have a good time. Seriously dude. PM me. I go to work tomorrow night. Come for a ride and let us shake hands, smoke a bowl and laugh. An opportunity that will not present itself often.

Are you man enough?

Dammmmnnnnnn.

That is all you can do? Post stolen pictures? You are on par for showing your I.Q. to be the equivalent of my dog. Seriously. In fact, I actually consider my dog to be more intelligent than you.

Fuck dude, at least post some more gnar picks of you smokin' the rad 25 degree pow pow with the spats. You fuckin' make my cock hard with them rad pics.

PM me pussy. Let us shake habds.
    Last edited by Cat Jockey; 02-25-2006 at 02:10 AM.

maybe carving steal energy in friction processes while the sort of sort surfing style keep more homgeneous pressure loads and enables greater maximum speed this is due to air friction rising to the cubit of speed in planes and so in snow might be similiar with pressure things like frictionduring gs and so on
    i tour i took my volants totally parallel down a blue pow slope some 500 alt first run i took nearly no swings just rode it as it was blue then i started a pendulum sort of totally parallel tight surf style small slalom and any guide down was totally amazed about this style - maybe it´s like the winner strategy ! i remeber seeing non carving boards taking the shit out of me in speed and i think i go fast in the pow and on the piste board suckers suck speedwise maybe they race me no praw but on b1 black high alt slope in cham i downhilled where they tumbled ( some props for skiing ! )

i don´t know about boots but with soft ones i did much with a pain in the foot you can´t think i had ones with a 2 single braces on the back no front braces i dont know if that is soft or hard but i do well with it the new racers i bought hurt to much i am not sure if soft hard or various in various applications - soft boots i saw for boards looked lovely. i felt in hiking i was beating anyone with nike air sneakers - sneakers are better than bergschuh i feel maybe the same in skiing the salomon ellipse or so where nice and cheap and soft but maybe racers tighness is valuable in some sits maybe harder piste makes harder turns neccessary and and softer pow enables more soothing surfability i feel leetting your body flow with it makes sense in hiking no sense telling a foot what to do with brutal boots

if its got tits or wheels...it will give you trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by danimal's dead
    I'm sorry but ski boots are for skis. If you wanna wear ski boots and face downhil, then just ski, I do.
    I'm going to fucking kill you you motherfucking pussy.