Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    From what I gather the last two items (cash and glamour) are in somewhat short supply.

props to jamie. Shits huge!
    Warning Powder may be deeper than it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster
    From what I gather the last two items (cash and glamour) are in somewhat short supply.

But the sound of criticism is an endless supply.
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

Well sure, it's free.

how am i supposed to do anything cool now on skis when shit like this is being done. talk about humbling. seeing how both this attempt, and the one in the stimulus video ended up with him landing on his head maybe he should go try skydiving with skis on to actually get a feel of how not to go head first into the snow when falling that fast. just my two cents.
    PS- when are we going to stop talking about this

I think his faith in himself may be exceeding his faith in god. The fact that he landed on his head and had to be dug out is what some would consider a sign from god to find a less risky way to show faith.

Props for the insanity, but for his family's sake, I hope he retires from hucking enormous cliffs from here on out.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

I HUCK FOR JESUS!

Um, I'm not too religious, but do you think Jesus was talking shit to Jaimie up atop that cliff?

"Hey BOy, Hey boy! I died for your sins, and you won't huck off this cliff? You are such a pussy Pierre!" Said Da Jesus.

"Screw you Jesus, This is the last time I bring you skiing," he replied.
    Unicorns kick ass!

A couple of things.....

If it was 245' from take off to landing, does that mean his head traveled 257'?

Does he have life insurance? would they even pay? What about his family? I'm still sick to my stomach when I think about my buddy Newt (RIP bro, and hope all is well with Sheryl and kids)

In the 1970's Ted Miners slipped(or directed his skis) over the last headwall on the North Face of North Maroon Peak in CO, caught "several hundred feet of flight" and lived. Is that a record?

The huck is sick no doubt, Jamie is sick and talented no doubt, Irresposible, bad influence to groms, and mis-guided by his believes no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Dam Skier
    A couple of things.....

If it was 245' from take off to landing, does that mean his head traveled 257'?

Does he have life insurance? would they even pay? What about his family? I'm still sick to my stomach when I think about my buddy Newt (RIP bro, and hope all is well with Sheryl and kids)

In the 1970's Ted Miners slipped(or directed his skis) over the last headwall on the North Face of North Maroon Peak in CO, caught "several hundred feet of flight" and lived. Is that a record?

The huck is sick no doubt, Jamie is sick and talented no doubt, Irresposible, bad influence to groms, and mis-guided by his believes no doubt
    Rumor has it that an acid trip was involved in this descent.

Ahhhh, but did he land it switch into the road......

B)

Wholly pooping Jesus merde!!
    I can see your house from up here

So I meant to ask - where did he land? Is it even in that pic?

holy mother of god, that is all i could say to that

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow
    Rumor has it that an acid trip was involved in this descent.
    and the flame is fired back up again.

did you hear " Pierre hucked 245' on acid, head first with his skis on backwards"
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

HOLY MOLEY!

Trying to decide if that was balls, or simply a glorious absense of self-preservation.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    Splat did tell me he liked his pussy like he liked his ski boots. I guess he meant dank, stinky and a bit packed out.

Whatever it was, nice work.

One day when I lose the will to live, that will be me!

But I thought he hit everything switch

Killington has people that huck shit way bigger than that.

seriously amazing though. I mean what happens on a landing like that?

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9
    That has to be the largest anyone has gone in just about any sport without some sort of flying equipment or ropes. Holy crap. I'd love to see the full sequence.
    I can hear your brain at work thinking how you can up the ante. Remember, you do have a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Godwin-Austin
    Killington has people that huck shit way bigger than that.
    hahhahaahahaha!!!!!!! ya, just ask highway star. kmart has/is the best of everything

245 from lip to start of impact of what? Was that the bottom of the hole?

In a 200 meter ski jump dont you fall more than 245 vertical feet? What kind of rcord is this?

Jumping 200+ off a cliff without a helmet or parachute, that sounds like a suicide attempt.

245 from lip to start of impact of what? Was that the bottom of the hole?

In a 200 meter ski jump dont you fall more than 245 vertical feet? What kind of rcord is this?

Jumping 200+ off a cliff without a helmet or parachute, that sounds like a suicide attempt.
    Hey JONG, would you please shut the fuck up and quit banging on Jamie. He's given his life to skiing and God, what the fuck have you done besides critisize him with your overweight pathetic ass? If it was suicide, he would have died. He's been looking at the cliff and waiting for the right conditions for 7 years. 7 years of planning...read that again.

What the fuck are you talking about? JP has established himself in skiing history. What the fuck have you done besides bitch like a little pussy? Just because Jamie sacked up and hucked some shit you couldn't even imagine doing in your dreams you feel like you have to slander the guy. You keep comparing JP to people falling off mountains...you know what the difference is? Jamie set out to do it ON PURPOSE, with the intent of surviving. He was successful. You compare him to clutsy jackasses who have fallen off the side of a mountain.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, JACKASS!!!!!

Village idiot, Suck my Jong! I don't have 200 posts like you!!!

By the way I don't have an overweight pathetic ass, and would you dive of a 200 foot cliff with a two month old baby?

I am not comparing Jamie to someone who fell off a mountain, I just question his intentions, and the exactness of 245' and the claim of a world record with head plant.

tomw_n is offline hucksville, wasatch front
    would you dive of a 200 foot cliff with a two month old baby?
    JONG, when you do this, will you be holding the baby - or will the anklebiter be on skis too?
    If I come off as smug or self-rightous or arrogant, well, it's because this is the internet and you haven't seen me ski. - Highway Star RIP

Why is it that the TGR collective has no problem with talking shit about Jamie Pierre pushing his personal highest huck, when two weeks ago, we were all giving 'mad props' to Meatdrink9's huge huck?

Let's recap:

Jamie hucked huge, rotated in the air, and landed in a crater.

Meatdrink9 hucked huge, rotated in the air, and landed in a crater.

Both went big, neither skied out of it, both have families.

And yet, MD9 is a hero and Pierre's a jackass?

I'd say hucking 245 feet is pretty damn impressive. Risky, yes, but impressive.