Blurred Elevens Guest

Vail resorts 5-mountain pass blackout dates?

Do you guys know the exact days that the 5 mountain passes are restricted this week? Have restrictions been lifted anywhere? I'd look at my pass, but it's at a friends house. Thanks

There are no abasin/keystone/breck restrictions if you have the buddy or colorado pass.

I'd give you the vail/bc dates but...

SOME FUCKHEAD CUT UP MY PASS.

I sent it in with family (visiting) to have an owners sticker applied... the stupid fucker behind the counter doesn't add the owner sticker, instead they cut up my pass and sent me a PEAKS card with resort charge removed. I'm gonna crack some skulls tomorrow.

PS you might check snow.com for the blackout dates incase i'm misremembering.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Blurred Elevens Guest
    Holy shit dude, I'm laughing at your post so hard I have tears runnig down my face...!!! Muhahahaha!!

Are you going to ride tomorrow? I'll probably be at Breck or Keystone. Let me know

I'll ride Keystone tomorrow. Probably with family.

Volkl T50 Fives (red&white)
    Red boots
    Black pants
    Blue Jacket
    Silver helmet with USAF emblems on the side OR Blue camp climbing helmet /w black balaclava

edited to add:
    Look for the blood spackles on the clothing since I'll be dishing out some "opinions" on how the keystone ticket office is run.

I might be listening on FRS channel 7 code 17

"Do not trifle with owens."
    Last edited by Summit; 12-28-2003 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Would be the three major winter holiday weekends. Xmas to the Sunday after New Year's. MLK Weekend and Presidents Weekend. If memory serves me correctly.

if you have the colorado pass, vail is blacked out. breck and a-basin are not. nothing good is open at the basin, so i will be lapping E-chair at Breck. (see my other thread re new years...)
    Powder. It gives you the freedom to be retarded. (S. Morrison)

Blurred Elevens Guest
    Yeah, I was in the pass office yesterday and there are no restrictions at the basin, gapestone, or Breckenfridge.
    The dates at Vail/BC are to the 3rd.