South Lake Tahoe Strip Joint Recs (May become NSFW)

Since Punani appears to be out surfing or skiing, and not getting to my PM - I am hitting Tahoe 2/22 to 2/28 with my buds, and we are staying at Harveys. My first Tahoe trip so skiing, and general debauchery are in order.

What are the best strip joints? Want to hit these up before Vail purges these from the area to make it more "family" friendly.

It is Friday, feel free to enhance or *unt up the thread if you want.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

Your best bet's probably across the border in Nevada.

Drop down I-50 into Carson City and continue on to Virginia City. VC is in the next county and they allow bordellos there, so there surely must be some good strip clubs, eh? Also, Reno's maybe 40 minutes north of Carson- plenty of actions there.

Enjoy the sights...and sounds...and smells...
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest
    AFAIK; there are no strip clubs in SLT/Stateline, Truckee, Incline, or the West Shore. There are none in Carson City, Genoa, Minden, or Gardnerville.

There is one in Moundhouse called Squeeze Play. It's about a 45 minute drive. The whorehouses are in Moundhouse also if that's your thing.

Otherwise, go to Reno.

...and smells...
    Scratch 'n stiff strippers???

Reno's Wild Orchid knocked the Pope's socks off about 8 years ago.
    "what's a nice girl like you doing in this profession? you should come home with me. my god you smell just like strawberries. mmmmmgdhsnnmmmm..."

Quote Originally Posted by ski_adk
    Scratch 'n stiff strippers???
    my god you smell just like strawberries
    The Holy Father has spoken.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODSWEATSTEEL
    AFAIK; there are no strip clubs in SLT/Stateline, Truckee, Incline, or the West Shore. There are none in Carson City, Genoa, Minden, or Gardnerville.

There is one in Moundhouse called Squeeze Play. It's about a 45 minute drive. The whorehouses are in Moundhouse also if that's your thing.

Otherwise, go to Reno.
    I think we will skip the ho-houses.

Mcwop didn't you go to Tao's recently ? How did that go ?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mcwop
    Since Punani appears to be out surfing or skiing, and not getting to my PM - I am hitting Tahoe 2/22 to 2/28 with my buds, and we are staying at Harveys. My first Tahoe trip so skiing, and general debauchery are in order.

What are the best strip joints? Want to hit these up before Vail purges these from the area to make it more "family" friendly.

It is Friday, feel free to enhance or *unt up the thread if you want.
    Yo McWop! Sorry I hadn't gotten around to answering your PM.

To answer your question, you're about 10 years too late. The closest strip joint to grace the South Shores of Tahoe came in the form of amateur dancers night at some bar whose name escapes me, and is now long gone. Basically they get amateur chicks to strut their stuff on the stage while you sit back and down pitchers of beer. I spent many a hazy night there during my early Tahoe years ('93-'96).

You'll probably need to drive down to Carson City, the Mustang Bunny Ranch, or Reno to get your fill of titties. Again, All trips have been in a drunken drug-induced haze. When I get home to a non-corporate interweb connection I'd be happy to research these for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hook
    Mcwop didn't you go to Tao's recently ? How did that go ?
    Yes, It was nice. No powder as Taos is having a bad year for snow. Ripped groomers all week in Deb Armstrong's clinic. It was sunny an warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani
    Yo McWop! Sorry I hadn't gotten around to answering your PM.

To answer your question, you're about 10 years too late. The closest strip joint to grace the South Shores of Tahoe came in the form of amateur dancers night at some bar whose name escapes me, and is now long gone. Basically they get amateur chicks to strut their stuff on the stage while you sit back and down pitchers of beer. I spent many a hazy night there during my early Tahoe years ('93-'96).

You'll probably need to drive down to Carson City, the Mustang Bunny Ranch, or Reno to get your fill of titties. Again, All trips have been in a drunken drug-induced haze. When I get home to a non-corporate interweb connection I'd be happy to research these for you
    No, problem - just ribbing you. Hmmm amateurs. Maybe I need to move there and start a new strip joint.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcwop
    No, problem - just ribbing you. Hmmm amateurs. Maybe I need to move there and start a new strip joint.
    We don't need one. Out west, we SKI. ....And skiing gets plenty o' chicks on its own.

"Ripped groomers all week in Deb Armstrong's clinic."

Now that's somebody that can Rock the mountain for sure!!!