Thumbs up Endless Winter Snow, The Steep & Deep...

You are the people I want to see

NOT a replacement to TRG and adjunct

Endless Winter Snow is a new blog-web hybrid site structure, functioning as a combined global index and cooperative consolidation of Big Mountain International news. This site best serves a cross section of committed skiers and riders somewhere between active pass holders, travelers and those believing, "There is no off Season." I am combining my previous experiences as a web developer with my travels to the Steep, Deep and Unique International resorts. I decided to put my snow time to the grind stone because I was not completely satisfied with some essential sites.

The result being, a compilation of voluntary news, feeds, updates and reports from the major resorts to Endless Winter Snow as a focused centralized source. The accent mark of the site will be tools for self directed travel along side specialized affiliate offerings.

WHAT: A centralized forum for the "Dissemination of International Resort Information."
    HOW: A blog portal interfaced into web directories enables multiple additions with archives.
    WHO: Cooperating resorts, offices of tourism, affiliates, a users group,
    and individual contributors. YOU
    WHEN: The lifts are always running, there is no off season!
    WHERE: North America, Asia, Europe, and South America,
    Indoor Slopes and Dry slopes !
    WHY: A uniform platform of international multilateral exposure, a focal
    point for locating specialized resources.

Many Slopes One source and you can make it better.
    Have a look as time allows.
    Your resort NOT THERE? Then they must have Declined an offer
    ALL resorts with 1500 vert AND High speed lifts were contacted In Aug - sept
    -Mike
    http://www.endlesswintersnow.com

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Quick, use the delete button!

Blogspot... the webdeveloper's choice.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

I can absolulely certify one thing you mentioned as being correct, and that's the fact that your site's no replacement for TRG...
    Ah shit, you bunged that up too.
    As for the rest of it.. wikkid spam...
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask them where they're goin' and hook up with 'em later.