New gear review: LS10000

Ever since this new model came out last month in Amsterdam and my LS9000 is now technically obsolete I've been wanting to get one. So, a week ago I took the plunge, lubed up, sacked up (not literally, obviously!), coughed up ($289.99 for the basic model plus shipping and import taxes) and ordered one. I couldn't deal with the wait for the US launch in February so ordered from Holland - this meant a long delay while the package was in customs. Damn! Waiting for the Fedex man with only my worn LS9k (the rubber is corroded and cracking and the engine os worn out) to keep me amused was tedious, not to mention chaffing, but after a long wait for the package to clear customs the new one arrived.

The leather-effect packaging felt tough and classy in a satisfyingly gay way. Inside was the LesboStrap10000, charger, belt mount and leather belt. It also came with a pack of antiseptic wipes (which I used straight away after the reason for the customs delay became apparent - bastards). I also ordered the optional head mount (consists of several adjustable black leather straps, a day-glo padded chipstrap, big silver buckles and a removable gimp attachment for the mouth) and the external (belt mounted) battery as I was concerned about the life of the internal Lithium-Ion pack.

After an overnight charge the unit was ready to go! My LS10k is the black model - I thought the metalic gold looked a teeny bit tacky and I have never been a fan of pink (too man-gay, not butch enough) - in size XL. It looks as if they have gone bigger with the sizing for this model - especially in the girth department, as we disovered later. Ow! It has still got a good, firm feel to it and the weight is perfectly balanced - ideal for both hand held use and strap on. In fact, the balance made the head-mount considerable less tiring for the neck than I expected. Great so far!

The unit has several vibration-speed settings, controlled by a "weather-proof" dial but can obviously also be used traditionally, without vibration. Right beside the dial (on the stump) is the USB port - you can power the LS10000 from your PC (if you've been silly enough to forget to charge before going to work!) or upload variable vibration programs that are available at the LS website. As my LS is still in warranty I was reluctant to flash the firmware to allow the hacked Thai programmes (the ones that have been discussed so much on the LS forums) to run. Anyway, I am not really into all that reverse camber, fakie stuff...

Sherri came over to try out the new toy. We both took turns to give and take, using all the speeds and both sets of straps. Wow! Just wearing the head strap felt amazingly kinky and using it gave such a great view! (Apart from when the motor was on full - you couldn't see anything then and it made my teethc hurt.) The unit itself worked fine and I even found the top speed a bit high (I never thought I would say that!). We both agreed that they've made the "veins" bigger and steeper on this model which led to a great feeling. Our only complaint was that the girth was too much for Poopenhausen entries for me, although Sherri had no problems onced we'd lubed it up well. By the way, the tool is about 2.5" across its width (a bit bigger around the bell) and about 9" long. When Sherri's boyfriend came over we also found that the head strap allowed for great penetration -> teabagging moves. Awesome! I don't really like men so much but that was great, until Dave's sac got a bit sweaty.

The battery pack worked really well, the internal lasted nearly two hours of heavy use and we haven't run down the external yet (about 10 hours at various speeds over the last two days). In fact I would recommend the LS10000 to any experienced user of previous LS models. It rules! Soon I think I'll buy the internal lube applicator (it auto-lubes out of the Jap's eye - how cute! - and can even be set to "ejacultion-sim" mode!) I am also tempted by the "cock-cam" that plugs into the Jap's eye but since it can't be used at the same time as the lubricator and means leaving the LS10k plugged into your PC I will give it a miss for now. My only advice is to check the sizing charts carefully as the LS10k sizes are that bit bigger than the old sizes. I hope to stretch to the ocassion soon though.

My digicam is on the fritz but I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.

Play safe!

Brandi

Quote Originally Posted by brandi
    I hope to stretch to the ocassion soon though.
    Good to have goals in life.

This review would be much better with pictures

Screw the pictures. This thread need VIDEO!!!!
    Tact is for those not witty enough to be sarcastic...