Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstik
    Chris Collins, Shane McConkey, Jeremy Bloom, Ingrid Backstrom, Brad Holmes, Sarah Burke, Erik Schlopy, Glen Plake, Kristina Koznick...
    Tell me how many of those riders are on the stock DIN 14 maximum, pre-releasing biometric toe binding??

Marker won't even sell you what they are skiing on.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by capt_domo
    I wasn't talking to you...

Then who? You clearly are a novice when it comes to both skiing and talking to people with some knowledge in this area. Get back to the bunny hills or take up snowman craft - your services aren't needed here. thx

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot
    Tell me how many of those riders are on the stock DIN 14 maximum, pre-releasing biometric toe binding??

Marker won't even sell you what they are skiing on.
    And as for you, I bet the salmon rep gives you a nice reach around back at the lodge. The kids around here just never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wilkins
    And as for you, I bet the salmon rep gives you a nice reach around back at the lodge. The kids around here just never learn.
    Nice try JONG mutherfucker.
    Sit down, shut up and show some fucking respect.

FYI, I have never owned a pair of Soly binders.

Why don't you try answering my question, which was deadly serious?
    Let me ask it again:
    How many of those team riders are on stock DIN 14 binders?

Bueller? Bueller? anybody?
    . . .

How many of those team riders are on stock DIN 14 binders?

Bueller? Bueller? anybody?

How many team riders are on any companies stock DIN 14 bindings? None, so your point sucks.

Markers suck, even the high din ones age much more rapidly than say a p18
    or 916.

How many team riders are on any companies stock DIN 14 bindings? None, so your point sucks.
    Yes. Well so does the original point that listing a bunch of famous team riders proves a binding companys worth. My point was a counter point to the original point.

Get the point?
    . . .

Yes. Well so does the original point that listing a bunch of famous team riders proves a binding companys worth. My point was a counter point to the original point.

Get the point?
    We got the point from the beginning. Now here's ours' - get off this forum and do something with your life. I'm off to the theater, good night.
    "Make it happen in the big easy."
    - Hannes Marker

Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of my loyal employer - Here's a wet one to ya, Hannes.

so Markers suck, but in a round about way I ended up with some explosivs from Points North Heli and they have these Marker Demos comp 1400 speed point (and thanks for the warning on those gravity)... I guess I don't understand how a heli operation would want to put themselves at risk if this is an inferior setup.... gonna use these things to see what happens...
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

Just wanted to note, Core Shot, that my attitude does not reflect that of JW, who is apparently is doing something with his life.
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

Quote Originally Posted by train07
    Just wanted to note, Core Shot, that my attitude does not reflect that of JW, who is apparently is doing something with his life.
    Admittedly, my life has no purpose lately. But JW's contribution so far is to make 4 posts in favor of Marker bindings. That is all.

Oh. And he goes to the theater.
    . . .

My buddy is a 200 lb ex-stream skier, and he has no problem whatsoever with the Marker 1400 Free's. In fact, he prefers them over other bindings, and doesn't even get paid to ski them anymore. He just put a brand new pair on a new set of Prophet 130's. Works fine for him...
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Seattle, WA the biggest ski town in the world

There bindings dont really work

Chris Collins, Shane McConkey, Jeremy Bloom, Ingrid Backstrom, Brad Holmes, Sarah Burke, Erik Schlopy, Glen Plake, Kristina Koznick...
    The foward pressure on there bindings are all cranked. I had a rep tell me that they go three to five clicks in so they will stay in the binding. Do you really want to ski a binding that you have to overload with foward pressure so they dont pre-release. And by the way, with foward pressure like that you dont come out, your leg comes off.

Markers Blow!