Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Salomon Waranty w/ demo binders
12-17-2003, 03:15 PM #1
Salomon Waranty w/ demo binders
I was just wondering if anyone knew if mounting demo bindings affected the 2 year waranty that you get by mounting solly with solly. Given that the ski was bought new and the demo binders in question are also salomons?
Equipment in question, PR & s912ti demos. I also have a pair of regular s912ti so i could mount those, but i'd rather be able to play with boot position. However seeing as they seem to be prone to snapping i'd like not to lose that extra year of waranty.
I've gotten conflicting answers so far from salomon staffers so a legit answer would be appreciated.
I'm not too worried because i'll be happy just mounting anything and going skiing but if it's possible i'd like to know.
Last edited by 778skier; 12-17-2003 at 03:17 PM.
12-17-2003, 03:42 PM #2
From their website,
Edit:, They mostly bend, or at least mine did, if you were refering to the skis "snapping"
:: Products listed below are warranted against manufacturing defects for more than year :
- Alpine Bindings : 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Alpine Rental and Demo Bindings : 2-year warranty from date of purchase
- New Salomon Ski sold with a new Salomon binding : 2-year warranty on the Ski, 5-year warranty on the binding, starting from date of purchase valid only in the United States.
- Pilot Systems : 2-year warranty on ski, 5-year warranty on the binding.
:: Warranty Return Procedure :
- Contact your local authorized Salomon Dealer to determine if your product is eligible for warranty. ( see dealer locator at www.SalomonSports.com ) for stores nearest you or call 877-272-5666.
- The authorized Salomon dealer will then contact Salomon Customer Satisfaction for a Return Authorization Number.
- Please include with your warranty return the original proof of purchase.Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.
12-17-2003, 04:10 PM #3
Perfect, thank you. Looked on the website before but couldnt find anything like that, though their flash site does has problems on my comp.