Intuition liners from snowboard boots for ski boots?

Anyone know if Intuition liners from Morrow snowboard boots will work in alpine ski boots? Any difference between the shape or size of the liners?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

may not be tall enough. pop 'em in and see what happens, i guess...

I used them in Lowa Strukturas and Crispi CXP's and they were just tall enough by yanking up on them while thermo-ing them to stretch them a little. They were definitely an improvement in warmth and fit over the stock non-heat-moldable liners. But, both those boots are 3 buckle, so I wouldn't think that they'd be tall enough for a 4 buckle alpine/tele/AT boot. For $30 at sidewayspeople.com, though...you can't go wrong (provided you are a size 8-10).
    Quote Originally Posted by tromano View Post
    Apathy is harder for me to understand than passion.

as others have said, should be fine if they are tall.

I got em...for an alpine boot they pretty much won't work. Too short. They are still sitting in my closet, might get some used plastic climbing boots which they would be perfect for...

Quote Originally Posted by BCR
    I used them in Lowa Strukturas and Crispi CXP's and they were just tall enough by yanking up on them while thermo-ing them to stretch them a little. They were definitely an improvement in warmth and fit over the stock non-heat-moldable liners. But, both those boots are 3 buckle, so I wouldn't think that they'd be tall enough for a 4 buckle alpine/tele/AT boot. For $30 at sidewayspeople.com, though...you can't go wrong (provided you are a size 8-10).
    Strukturas are my AT boot. Did you buy the same size Morrow/Intuition liner as your boot size, or go up (or down) 1 size?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.