Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

F.S. 04-05 195 Rossignol B3's, & rossi power 70 boots

F.S. 04-05 195 Rossignol B3's same dimentions as this years B4, with rossignol axial 140 binders, the ones made for that ski, same amount of use as skis. Used about 3 or 4 times, no damage on bases or topsheet at all, have hit no rocks rails etc. got a good deal but a little big for me. send me an offer, i can send pics if you want but you can find them on web sites that sell last years B3. let me know.

Rossignol Power 70 boots, size 27.5, again got a good deal thought they would work for me but they did not, i don't like them, i bought them brand new and used them once, they hurt my feet, want to get rid of them, send me an offer.
    Last edited by Bobby686; 10-14-2005 at 04:17 PM.

size and price would be helpful.

195 just as it says, send me an offer just as it says.

Oh man, oh man.......

Cantdog, I think you got pwn3d.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby686
    F.S. 04-05 195 Rossignol B3's with rossignol axial 140 binders, the ones made for that ski
    Will these skis work with my markers?

yea marker bingins will work, what i meant by the bindings being made for that ski is that they are rossignol bindings and they are the same color. kind of like the scratch binding with the scratch skis, different years have different colors.
    But they are mounted for 27.5 rossi boot as of right now.
    Last edited by Bobby686; 10-14-2005 at 07:35 PM.

14 sixers + shipping
    Ski like no one is watching!

Quote Originally Posted by stump832
    Cantdog, I think you got pwn3d.

BS, he edited it and added the length after I posted.

the only think i edited was the boots and the title, try actually reading the post before responding.

the only think i edited was the boots and the title, try actually reading the post before responding.
    I'm sure you'll have no problem selling these with quality posts like that one.

Cantdog happens to be a supersmart ex-dirty hippy and his reading comprehension is right up there with most MENSA members i'm sure he didn't mis-read anything.
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

Take that bob-o.

Vinnie happens to be a trainer who will ice your legs into submission or suffocate you with plastic wrap if you give me any further shit.

Goodluck selling your sally boards. 195? pussy.

the plastic wrap is my most secret weapon. Do not cross me or face the wrath of the plastic

WhiteRoom Skis

I don't really care if anybody buys these skis, I just thought i might be able to hook someone up with a good deal. If i don't sell them i'll probably use them a few times this year, or just pawn them off on one of my buddies. I just wanted to see if i could get any money for them first. No big deal if I don't though.

"Cantdog happens to be a supersmart ex-dirty hippy and his reading comprehension is right up there with most MENSA members i'm sure he didn't mis-read anything."

He might not of mis-read, just didn't read the first line of the post, or maybe his reading comprehension skills don't measure up with MENSA members. I don't know and I don't really care, I think you guys are a little obsessed with these forums, now i know you guys might not have much in the way of lives but this is like being in pre-school - "Do not cross me or face the wrath of the plastic" um ok good one dumb ass

I've got your back Bobby686. Those guys are douchebags! You go guy! Tell them how it is! Thank god someone has come along with some backbone to stand up to these internet bullies. I'm outta here.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

"just because i rock, it does not mean i have a heart of stone"

Vinman, Cantdog: double pwnag3!

anybody want to buy a playstation2 and some games?

I think you guys are a little obsessed with these forums, now i know you guys might not have much in the way of lives but this is like being in pre-school - "Do not cross me or face the wrath of the plastic" um ok good one dumb ass
    If you happened to hang out a bit and actually know what this place is all about you'd realize that you're the one being the douche. And If you had anything in the realm of a sense of humor you'd have picked up on the fact that i was fucking with cantdog more than I was messing with you. You see quite a few of us around here actually know each other and we aren't some random group of internet dorks. ok well maybe we are. But instead of posting like a normal person and maybe joining in on the fun you chose to get all defensive like the little jong you must be.

I can tell you must be a very serious person and places like this are probably very scary and offensive to your very nature. Guess what we don't care. If you don't like it try epicski.com , I hear they are very serious over there and have little to no sense of humor either. But if you plan to stick around and actually find out what really goes on here you should read this http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20100 before you go poping off about thing you know nothing of.
    Last edited by Vinman; 10-17-2005 at 05:31 AM.

WhiteRoom Skis

Do you have them in a 188?
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

Quote Originally Posted by acostiga
    "just because i rock, it does not mean i have a heart of stone"

"Something's in the oven and it smells like sourdough."
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

I'm going to have to go out on a limb and guess Cantdog and Vinman aren't interested in the sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinman
    If you happened to hang out a bit and actually know what this place is all about you'd realize that you're the one being the douche. And If you had anything in the realm of a sense of humor you'd have picked up on the fact that i was fucking with cantdog more than I was messing with you. But instead of posting like a normal person and maybe joining in on the fun you chose to get all defensive like the little jong you must be.

I can tell you must be a very serious person and places like this are probably very scary and offensive to your very nature. Guess what we don't care. If you don't like it try epicski.com , I hear they are very serious over there and have little to no sense of humor either. But if you plan to stick around and actually find out what really goes on here you should read this http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20100 before you go poping off about thing you know nothing of.
    I may be a douche but your a retard. I have a sense of humor but stupid shit isn't very funny "Do not cross me or face the wrath of the plastic", where did you come up with that one. Me getting defensive, what about you jong, sounds to me like you can dish it but can't take it. It's like you guys are bullies or something, I mean what was the purpose of cantdog's 1st post, "Size and price would be helpfull", honestly its like he's some superior dick that can't read my post all the way thourgh, and he has to let me know with some stupid comment so he can add it to the number of posts he has, oohh i have 5,000 posts now, no one will mess with me, and i can tell everyone how things are ha ha ha.
    I'v been reading some of the other forums and there are some funny ones, and there is some really good info, but you guys are a couple of doushe bags going around trying to make people look like dumb asses. I mean what is this about "Goodluck selling your sally boards. 195? pussy."-cantdog, are you trying to sabotage me, do you not want me to sell them, isnt that what this forum is for, if its not just let me know.
    The best part about this is that cantdog fucked up and your backing him calling me out on it, beacuse you might know him or something. you guys are assholes.

you suck= Cantdog you suck = Vinman your cool = everyone else

Oh and I sold the skis to a lucky smuck here in reno for 350$, I got the set-up for 400$ brand new, so no big deal.
    Last edited by Bobby686; 10-17-2005 at 02:44 PM.

you suck= Cantdog you suck = Vinman your cool = everyone else
    In your face, bitches. You guys so wish you were me right now.

congratulations on selling your skis. 165s in your future? Or will those be too big for you too?

actually stump, i wish I was the guy in your avatar. I have a hard time growing facial hair.

listen I could care less what you think is funny or not or if you sell you skis or not. If you weren't so wrapped up in being an internet tough guy you'd have realized my oriingal post about cantdog being a MENSA member was DIRECTED AT CANTDOG and not at you, like I said before. I WAS MAKING FUN OF CANTDOG understand. And he was in turn making fun of me with the ice and plastic wrap remark then after that I was making a fun directed at Cantdog My two posts and part of cantdog's had NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. get it now?

WhiteRoom Skis