WWMD about all the WWMD threads?

Do I let this WWMD? trend run it's course or throw a flag and get an official call on the play?

The "oh shit I just ran over my neighbors dog - WWMD?" threads have gotta stop. Although entertaining for the slow times and somewhat flattering that you'd bring such a tough decision before the brotherhood (and sisterhood) of the maggots the WWMD? has officially been abused. The WWMD? threads seem to be more fit for the padded room these days. This is not Oprah, it's a ski board. Bring the stoke and save the swiss cheese WWMD? threads for live chat or the padded room.
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

I like some of them

But then who the fuck am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by powstash
    The WWMD? threads seem to be more fit for the padded room these days. This is not Oprah, it's a ski board. Bring the stoke and save the swiss cheese WWMD? threads for live chat or the padded room.
    thats a valid suggestion
    Last edited by MTT; 10-12-2005 at 06:01 PM.

I agree, from now on they should be WWPSD.

WWMD? I was running late this morning but a Fedex truck parked me in my spot- WWMD- do I punch his lights out or honk the horn or politely wait? WWMD? On the freeway going to work some asshole in a Hummer H2 cut me off. WWMD? Do I accelerate and cut them off then slam my brakes or do I let them go? WWMD? The surf report was calling for a new NW swell so do I take my 6'1 or 7'? WWMD? Do I use my hooded 4/3 or my non-hooded 3/2 wettie? WWMD? Do I call in sick or just say I'm running late? WWMD? Finally Lumbergh hounds me for his TPS report but the printers jammed...WWMD? Do I attempt to fix it myself or wait for the tech guy to come along? WWMD? Do I leave work now and hit the beach for another surf or just work hard now, finish my shit and then go for another early session tomorrow, knowing the conditions will be better? WWMD?

Damn....do your moms still hold your dicks when you piss? JEEZUS!

Padded Room, bitch!!!
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

I think a maggot would post a poll.

right on Powstash....time to get serious about what lies before us.
    relationships, dogs, and stolen bikes drive us to drink and skiing drives us to live.

The answer to your question is quite simple:
    Shoot the fucking hostage!
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley
    relationships, dogs, and stolen bikes drive us to drink and skiing drives us to live.
    Speak for yourself Stan...skiing season is drinking (more) season for me and a lot of others in here. Heh.

But in order to get ready for drinking season, is it better to pace yourself or just to start drinking heavily in the fall? I mean, you could do it like marathon training, with recovery days, BIG days, etc...I just don't know!? WWMD?!

(yes this place is just silly this time of year and unfortunately that's not gonna change till the snow flies in most places)

WWAKPMD?

Quote Originally Posted by Particle

(yes this place is just silly this time of year and unfortunately that's not gonna change till the snow flies in most places)
    exactly, people get bored and antsy for the season this time of year, whether maggots or not, and i would assume, although im a newb, that every fall things get a bit trivial around these parts.
    I keep a mirror in my pocket and i practice looking hard.

Bump because it was funny seeing this in the related threads of iceman's WWMD thread!

DON'T MAUL IT!
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

lets make a seperate forum called WWMD

There is no rule that says you have to open the thread. BTW, Iceman's WWMD thread is ski related. Ski trip VS Bahamas