Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Some people, some people like pancakes exclusively, while myself, I say
    There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of god’s great Earth as that prince of foods...

the muffin!
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by
    [SIZE="5"
    the muffin![/SIZE]
    Nothing wrong with a little muff, especially for breakfast!

The red Nordica's are the Enforcers; they are the same construction as the Blowers but 98 in the waist instead of 110. I should be out on a pair in the next few weeks and will post a review afterwards.

super charger line

Ya, Nordica has added a new line. I think there are all called Super Charger with three different widths-fat, medium fat, and small fat. Should cover all bases, eh?

Super chargers

Anyone have any idea why the super charger line is not listed on the Nordica website? I want to check this ski out. Does anyone know a nordica rep that could help me out with information and purchase of a pair of these beasts.

adman, the superchargers are the nordica freeride line for 06/07 so at least here in germany there`s no way to order a pair, without being sponsored of course or having some good connections... You should reckon that nordica doesn't give any information about the 06/07 product line until the end of the year, as it was till now

does anybody know something about pricing of the superchargers?

Greetz Timson
    Last edited by Timson; 03-18-2006 at 12:40 PM.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest
    They're available. Saw a pair for $600 yesterday at a shop in SLT. I got mine a bit used about 2 months ago, and they kick ass. Stiff in the tail for steezy backseat smearing, and fast on all types of snow. Zero tip dive and very stable. I'd give them about an 8+/10 overall on the stiffness scale. Bases seem to be pretty bomber too, as I've dragged these over quite a bit of stuff I was too scared to look afterwards - no problem. The only beef I have is the topsheets. They suck. Like ---- K2 topsheet suckage. Oh well. Overall I'm happy.

Has anyone skied on the 193 Blower yet?? How would the Blower compare to the Gotama in flex & stability, say like the 04/05 "Buddha" Gotama's 190cm or newer Gotama 190's & a 193 Blower?? Has anyone skied on both yet??

BLOWERS ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME

Ive got a pair of big daddys, and they ski friggin great. i ski at cb and i took em on everything you just need to charge super hard on em and you can ski anything. but i tried my friends 192 blowers and those things are a godsend. you can rip the whole mountain, you have to be on top of youre game, but i was throwin down short turns, long turns, and everything in between. the twin tip on em is turned up radically, and that helps a shit load, you can rip and air out whatever you wnat on these things

my bad might have been a 193, cant really remember if its 192 or 193