FS: 184 V-Werks Katanas, Salomon MTN Bindings, BD Momix skins, Scarpa Maestrale RS

Whole package. The skis are mounted 1/2cm forward for a 305mm bsl. They have a lot of use but the bases and edges are in pretty good shape. Topsheets have lots of dings cause I bang skis together. I epoxied them with G-flex anytime they had a deep topsheet cut.

MTN bindings. No brakes. They have developed the riser heel flap.

Bd momix skins cut to fit.

26.5 Maestrales. Original liners, lots of days in these.

$250 plus shipping?

I’m interested in the skis/bindings but not boots. Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post
    I’m interested in the skis/bindings but not boots. Pics?

Yes, shoot me a Pea Emm with a numero de celular.

I've gotten a few inquires, after thinking on this and on the condition/price for the gear, I'm not 100% sure it makes sense to ship everything unless we could do it cheap?

^ if you don't use PirateShip.com, check it out. Significant savings over consumer shipping prices for USPS and UPS.

FS: 184 V-Werks Katanas, Salomon MTN Bindings, BD Momix skins, Scarpa Maestrale RS

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    ^ if you don't use PirateShip.com, check it out. Significant savings over consumer shipping prices for USPS and UPS.
    Has to be better…..UPS/USPS wouldn’t even ship my 191 Katanas….said the box was too big…wtf? and FedEx wanted 300.00 to ship them from PA to WA.

Here in Pennsyltucky…I am totally at the mercy of “the human behind the counter”…..once they pull that tape measure out/ I know I’m screwed. Worse off, last week in my attempt to ship my Katanas.., The two “ladies” at the UPS stopped me at the door/ and said we’re not shipping that…..I said, it’s skis in a ski box?…..this is how skis are shipped….they said nope/ too big. Ridiculous.

Moving forward….selling/shipping sucks so bad around here, I’m only doing local pickup or bringing my crap to OGE in Burlington.

Always have lots to sell….it’s the shipping ordeal that is the worst.

1) this seems like quite the deal for a very adept setup. Someone is going to be very happy.

2) I was told I was right at the USPS limit sending 184 kendo 88s in a box big enough to fit bindings. The stated limit online is 9’ but that’s combined length + width so hypothetically you could ship a box that is 1’x8’ and be OK…don’t think there are many people even around TGR shipping 8’ skis…good luck convincing the person behind the counter of course…

"Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Quote Originally Posted by enginerd View Post
    1) this seems like quite the deal for a very adept setup. Someone is going to be very happy.

2) I was told I was right at the USPS limit sending 184 kendo 88s in a box big enough to fit bindings. The stated limit online is 9’ but that’s combined length + width so hypothetically you could ship a box that is 1’x8’ and be OK…don’t think there are many people even around TGR shipping 8’ skis…good luck convincing the person behind the counter of course…

9' in combined length + circumference. So if you have a 6.5' box, that leaves only 7x8" sides. You nearly have to custom make the box to just barely fit, especially if shipping with alpine bindings.