Possible to switch heels on dukes?

Hey, just wondering if It is possible to switch the heels on marker dukes, got some old ones I found but the heels are pretty loose, I've got another set I could swap but can't seem to get them off the front or back...any tips?

Thanks!

Your query is a little confusing, but assuming you're sincere, and not trolling...

The front plate, toe and heel pieces are integrated into the frame, and the frame mates with the rear plate to lock down for ski mode. If they're the same size binding it's possible to mount a newer set of Dukes (frame and rear plate) that are in better condition into the existing mount holes, or I guess just the rear plate could be replaced if only it is munged, but I wouldn't screw with trying to replace the integrated heel piece.

I bought a pair of used skis several years ago with large Dukes, and was just able to get them to adjust for my 306 BSL. A couple years back a plastic part around the AFD on one binding cracked, and I was able to find a used pair of small Dukes that were in fairly new condition. I had to drill new holes for the rear plate, but was able to use the front holes of the original mount, keeping the toe/binding in the same mount position. It worked out fine and has skied great since.

If the vid and any of the above doesn't clarify things probably best to just go talk to a shop.

Everybody has to start somewhere - good luck.
    The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

Thanks for the advice lol might just try to find a new pair but unless someone has one, they've been kinda hard to find cheap and this is just for extra pair of skis.

I just want to slide the heels off, surely they got on there somehow! 😂

There is a little plastic tab on the back, wondering if there is a stopper under there or something?

I got what you meant

post 5 here might help, but who knows what changed with the EPF model

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...uke-heel-piece

Adjust heel all the way forward, and post a photo of the metal track for the wormscrew.

Will do. You can see the little black tab that looks like it's removable, I think it's the key locking it onto the track somehow. I just don't see how it can slide off the front though. There doesn't look like enough room

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20240319_171649996.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	491127

new heel i want to swap onto an old duke, they seem to be totally the same. the old heel is floppy as fuck, is this actually a safety issue or just run em anyways?

It’s time to get with the times and ditch the og duke

Oh come on you all Love 15-year-old skis and pivots and 997s, I can't run some old ass Dukes? I don't even need to come out either. Only maybe sometimes. Lol

your heels look like they have been through a cheese grater about 1000 times. holy fucking material missing. your inside heel edges must take a beating

Maybe I am a little back seat haha that's just style, what do you guys think I should not mess with the heel? It is pressed on and not meant to come off? Surely the Germans would never design something that's not easy to work on haha

Oh, finally figured out super easily; just need a drill with the ppzidrive 3 and It will slide off the back no problem, I guess my limp wrists just couldn't do it, totally achievable to switch Duke heels