STOLEN Moment Deathwish 104 184cm ALTA/SLC

UPDATE!

Got them back! Some dumbass came out of Locker room clicked in and skied down and got on lift. They got his info off the Nordica SANTA ANA’s he rented (yes, the women’s ski). MOTHERFUCKER TOOK THE WRONG SKIS. So he drove down and dropped them off. Super apologetic. Absolute moron. His friends will not let him live this down.

22/23 Deathwish 104. 184cm. Marker Griffon bindings. Bought from a Mag on here. Stolen from outside Albion Grill at Alta. They stole my poles too.

Reported to Alta cops and the Resort. Keep an eye out. These are them. Any help is much appreciated. Can also provide other identifying marks on skis.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3640.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	488850

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Affix Snow; 03-01-2024 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Found

That sucks man. Hopefully the bindings are enough of a giveaway that they find their way back to you.

Hey Affix,

I have a few pairs of dws (104/112) mounted with GW pivots I can lend you to get back on your feet... Shoot me a PM
    You took too much man, too much, too much

Got them back! Jeeze.

Congrats on getting them back!

After having my skis disappear and recovered, I’m now paranoid and use a lock as often as possible.

A girl walked out with my stormriders by accident while leaving rental solomons on the rack - both kind of grey. I caught up with her on the parking lot and she was very apologetic. Her boyfriend was a minute behind carrying both his and hers skis. They seemed to be very embarrassed and it looked like a mishap.

This is a huge part of why I always swap skis w a buddy regardless of the comments my friends throw my way. Had it happen on a bus once, just once

Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    This is a huge part of why I always swap skis w a buddy regardless of the comments my friends throw my way. Had it happen on a bus once, just once

Me too.

Or If I’m solo and will be gone for a bit I’ll just separate my skis.

Safeman locks work great. Look like a hockey puck. I look like a paranoid gaper, but I use them whenever I bring more than one pair of skis up.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB