And swimmers listening to music? Need a recommendation

I've been swimming laps at the local pool and thought it might be nice to be able to listen to music or a podcast while paddling along.

Looks like there a few options on Amazon. But nothing stands out as being that great. Anybody here using something they like?
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    I have shokz that I wear for nearly everything and love them.
    They have a set made for swimming.
    I haven’t used them but it would be the first place I’d go if I were looking for music during swims.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

And swimmers listening to music? Need a recommendation

I’ve been swimming with waterproof iPods for 10 years multiple times a week. You can still get them. I can’t swim without music anymore. The shokz waterproof ones look interesting and I like the no cables. Underwater Audio is a solid company in the space.
    Last edited by 4matic; 12-21-2023 at 11:39 PM.

I tried it a few years ago when I was training in the pool a lot. I forget which one I bought, I can dig around and see if I can find it, I’d send it to you for free. It was bone conducting, but simply wasn’t loud enough to be enjoyable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I’ve been swimming with waterproof iPods for 10 years multiple times a week. You can still get them. I can’t swim without music anymore. The shokz waterproof ones look interesting and I like the no cables. Underwater Audio is a solid company in the space.
    I’ve got this one that I use several times per week. Works great. I got it for free from 4matic because we have skied together. Only problem is the music on it was selected by 4matic and I can’t figure out how to change it. Lots of 80s thrash band music, but the occasional Jackson Five song ???? WTF???? I can’t even breaststroke to that…

https://www.underwateraudio.com/prod...ryn-mp3-player

Sent from my island using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I’m from NE Indiana, grew up on the Motown sound from CKLW Windsor Detroit. The Jackson 5 is from South Bend. My roots man!

I think you just plug the cable into computer and drag and drop. It only takes mp3 so if you’re Apple you have to convert.

Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!