Flylow bibs sale men’s and women’s 25-45% off.

Just put in your info and I can chat with you on the curated site below

curated.com/e/eric.bakst

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1699566875.731135.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	204.5 KB 
ID:	475582

Hit me up if you guys need Flylow gear . Killer sale happening now on curated

Most sizes and colors available but shoot me a message of what size and model you need . The big discount is snowman and firebird bibs !

curated.com/e/eric.bakst

There’s plenty of other deals too if you let me know what you’re looking for !

https://www.curated.com/e/eric.bakst

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1699561747.533892.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	222.3 KB 
ID:	475578   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1699566648.428133.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	222.3 KB 
ID:	475581  
    Last edited by Evil E; 11-09-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Man I tried to get through all that nonsense with some fake info and email just to see what was available. Apparently the Adirondacks is “mid Atlantic”. Who woulda thought!

You can pm me here if it’s easier for you but I can sift through gear way easier on my link above . I don’t care if you put in fake info on curated , just super fast for me to see sizes and models

can you give me the down low on how curated works? Is it just like any other ecommerce website but requires an account to shop?

Normally I wouldn’t drop all these items here , but there’s some killer 40-50% off deals

Similar yes, but different in a good way. Much more personalized service with actual people - like me . Here’s a blurb from the website -

about Curated - we have our own stock, access to a large variety of gear, and we price match to most US online stores! This means I can get you set up with the best gear for you at the best price. but I have no incentives for any specific brand or gear, so it’s all about finding you the gear you need at the best price.

Similar yes, but different in a good way. Much more personalized service with actual knowledgeable ski people - like me . Here’s a blurb from the website -

about Curated - we have our own stock, access to a large variety of gear, and we price match to most US online stores! This means I can get you set up with the best gear for you at the best price. but I have no incentives for any specific brand or gear, so it’s all about finding you the gear you need at the best price.

I've heard that Hawaiians are fond of deals like this
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Can you get me some bib in exchange for a pound of bacon?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I've heard that Hawaiians are fond of deals like this
    I don’t get it

ah curated, the company that shoves folks into mtn towns to review gear, only to not contribute to the local workforce and take up housing. Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    ah curated, the company that shoves folks into mtn towns to review gear, only to not contribute to the local workforce and take up housing. Hooray!
    Interesting take. They didn’t shove me anywhere. I actually think it’s a great side gig for anyone who knows gear.

Obviously the TGR crowd isn’t their key demographic, but they have a good sale going on lots of big skis, boots, and outerwear and figured I’d at least let people know it’s happening. 40-50 % off retail is a solid hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    I don’t get it

God damnit, E! They're down cuz those Polynesian fuckers love 'em some spam
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    God damnit, E! They're down cuz those Polynesian fuckers love 'em some spam
    Ahhhhhh. Gotcha . Dammit I’m a spammer ? Ugh. Apologies. Just trying to hookup peeps who want new gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    Ahhhhhh. Gotcha . Dammit I’m a spammer ? Ugh. Apologies. Just trying to hookup peeps who want new gear.

Meh, long time poster trying to spread the word on good deals, even if it may benefit him, I think it should pass. At least, I’m ok with it.

Since the days of the powder board fiasco.

Good deals are good deals, especially when the poster doesn't hide their association.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Good deals are good deals, especially when the poster doesn't hide their association.
    Ehhh they still haven't really explained what they are getting out of it, which is presumably a commission. They just copy/pasted the marketing bullshit from the website.

In any case Flylow always has their past season sale stuff right on their website for essentially the same price.
    https://flylowgear.com/collections/mens-web-specials
    https://flylowgear.com/collections/womens-web-specials

I take a few shifts a week on curated and I just saw the deals on Flylow and big skis and figured the mags might be interested. If Flylows site has the same thing thx for letting me know.
    As for what I get out of it - yes it would be small commission , curated allows tipping but I never expect it. Guess I will simply stick to listing my own used skis and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Ehhh they still haven't really explained what they are getting out of it, which is presumably a commission. They just copy/pasted the marketing bullshit from the website.

In any case Flylow always has their past season sale stuff right on their website for essentially the same price.
    the snowman bibs are $50 cheaper from curated.

Evil is literally pointing out a good deal. And willing to make the gear expert process not such a pain in the ass. When I signed up a few years ago, I got assigned an expert, my expert has gotten ahold of me since and asked me questions for some of their clients. Curated does a good job. And evil doesn’t need his shit jumped for pointing out a good deal regardless of affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post

Thanks for the links. Without reading a gazillion reviews or marketing spiel on the various jackets, any idea which is the most bomber of their 3 layer jackets as far as durability/waterproofness?

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    Thanks for the links. Without reading a gazillion reviews or marketing spiel on the various jackets, any idea which is the most bomber of their 3 layer jackets as far as durability/waterproofness?
    I’m trying to figure that out too right now, go to the flylow and use of shitty drugs thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    I’m trying to figure that out too right now, go to the flylow and use of shitty drugs thread.
    Hmm, sounds like Malone is what I seek, but not a fan of the color schemes.

ready to pull the trigger on some Baker bibs in XL if you have a line on em.

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Rideout View Post
    ready to pull the trigger on some Baker bibs in XL if you have a line on em.
    I should be able to drop prices to around $250–$290 depending on colors

I have them in XL regular length
    Colors out of stock are
    Sand
    Moonstone
    Shadow
    Night
    Mercury

Many color options available -
    Click here and just create a quick account and blaze thru the info fields with whatever … I get notified then can get you set up

https://www.curated.com/e/eric.bakst