Anyone skied the new Maestrale RS? Compare to Zero G?

Has anyone been on the new version of the Scarpa Maestrales, and in particular can compare them to Zero Gs in stiffness/skiability?

My Zero Gs are about dead, have been looking for something to replace them with. Just tried on the updated Maestrale RS. It fit me better than I expected. The touring range of motion blows the Zero G away, rearward at least. Its definitely a fair amount softer than the Zero G. I was kind of surprised to see that the shell cuff height on the Maestrale is about a full inch lower than the Zero G on the sides and back. I would have to think this leads to less power etc. Anxiously awaiting Tecnicas replacement for the Zero G which will hopefully have better touring range of motion, cant find anything else with a pretty low volume fit, stiff, light etc. I know some people like the Quattro and maybe I should try it on, but I'm very not excited about the gripwalk sole, and I would like to get something that transitions easier than the Zero G as far as less and quicker to transition buckles etc. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail-15.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	471374
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail-17.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	471376

Very curious to follow this thread.

Was going to start one from a slightly different angle: I have Cochise 130s, and an ancient pair of mango Maestrales. Love how the Cochise fits and skis, and how the Maestrale tours. Zero G or RS, then, to complement the Cochise?