Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maggot down

My condolences. Thank you for taking the time to share memories of both mags.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Damn. I'm so sorry to hear it Roo. I feel like I might have met the crew at some point back at KW around 03-04 or so. I always loved hearing the TR's of you three going on some mission and getting into some kind of scrape, nimbly walking the line between a hilarious misdemenor and lewd felony. They will be missed.

And don't be a stranger around these parts either. A lot of us OG's are still around the campfire.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Wow. So sorry to hear this. I remember the posts of all of your adventures together well. They were always entertaining and inspiring.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Sorry to hear and vibes to their families and those who knew them. Wish I'd a met them, gone too soon.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Thanks all. They were both genuinely funny blokes and Simon skied with a bunch of the old crew from here (Mulletizer, idris, truth, Gordy, lph etc).

He did have a penchant for the spectacular crash, whether on skis or while driving on the Nurburgring, so when he started air racing training I was a little concerned.

You make a good point, DJ. Sorry to back with bad news. It's good to see so many familiar names and faces. I'm based down in Melbourne, Australia now. Snow can be a little on and off down here.

Heartfelt condolences, Roo.

Classic maggot characters, both.

Oh man, old school. Thank you for the pics and sharing. Losing your friend hurts, losing 2 at the same time...I just can't imagine. Please take care.

vibes Roo

Quote Originally Posted by bad_roo View Post
    I'm based down in Melbourne, Australia now. Snow can be a little on and off down here.
    A classic style TR from a visit to the outback would be hall of fame material. Snow activities were prefered, but we never a requirement.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Great tribute pictures and OG PM Gear bro pics. Sorry for the loss of your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_roo View Post
    Thanks all. They were both genuinely funny blokes and Simon skied with a bunch of the old crew from here (Mulletizer, idris, truth, Gordy, lph etc).

He did have a penchant for the spectacular crash, whether on skis or while driving on the Nurburgring, so when he started air racing training I was a little concerned.

You make a good point, DJ. Sorry to back with bad news. It's good to see so many familiar names and faces. I'm based down in Melbourne, Australia now. Snow can be a little on and off down here.

You ski Tasmania yet?

Very nice write up.
    watch out for snakes

Very sad to hear this Andy, terrible news.

Vividly remember the good times we had in Cham and on the Hellbronner 15 (?) years ago.