Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by andy m View Post
    I've got a large turquoise that's too big. (I'm 6'0", 195 lbs.) I'll sell it for $50 to someone in the Denver/Boulder area, with pick-up in Boulder. Plus $20 for shipping elsewhere, for the hassle -- still less than I paid.
    I’ll take it if ya wanna ship

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by andy m View Post
    I've got a large turquoise that's too big. (I'm 6'0", 195 lbs.) I'll sell it for $50 to someone in the Denver/Boulder area, with pick-up in Boulder. Plus $20 for shipping elsewhere, for the hassle -- still less than I paid.
    Will gladly take this off ur hands if willing to ship.
    If a bskin backs out just saw his post..
    always forward but never straight

Got my Small-Tall Sand and its pretty awesome! That said, I prob should have gone for the small - sleeves are a little long. If anyone ordered a small and wishes they went with a small-tall I'm up for a trade. I'll keep in the plastic unworn for a bit.

Got my small dark blue on Saturday. Fantastic quality, but the small is a little small on me (5’9”, 150). If anyone has a medium and needs something smaller or is looking for a small dark blue, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Mine was supposed to be here Saturday but it seems to be stuck somewhere in the 3 miles from the downtown distribution center to our local PO. Hope they find it but it’s not going to be here today.

Freeride Systems BROSS hoodie: The Return!

I went for the size down approach and have a medium turquoise I ordered which is a bit revealing. 6’1” 200, but must have more gut than the rest of ya. Keeping my large and glad to reship my unworn medium to a good home. PM if interested. Thx

Edit:

Sold to N1ck. Thx
    Last edited by mooseknuckle; 12-12-2023 at 11:30 AM.

Did they make any mens mediums in the lavender color?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

If anyone has a small tall that they don't want, shoot me a pm. SLCdawg?

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Hoping you guys figure out a better sizing model down the road because I think I’d like to get one of these. The multiple posts above explain why I didn’t get in on this round. The sizing stuff is a shit show. What happened to S, M, L, XL?

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    Will gladly take this off ur hands if willing to ship.
    If a bskin backs out just saw his post..
    Sorry, the large turquoise is no longer available.

Mine came today, but fortunately too big for the wife. That said I hope there are some women’s sizes left when you release the leftovers. I probably can dig for it if no one answers, but do folks similarly size down for women in frs?

Cat, what size and color? my fiance loves hoodies and this could be a decent christmas option for her if it works out.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Hoping you guys figure out a better sizing model down the road because I think I’d like to get one of these. The multiple posts above explain why I didn’t get in on this round. The sizing stuff is a shit show. What happened to S, M, L, XL?
    Their sizing is consistent IMO. It's just like any other clothing brand. I can be anywhere from a small to large depending on the brand and specific cut/fit.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    If anyone has a small tall that they don't want, shoot me a pm. SLCdawg?

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    I'd be up for a trade for a small but otherwise will keep it....its pretty close.

I was a little worried about this but didn't over think it and ordered a Med, I'm 6' and 185ish. Fits fine. It is a hoodie, not a custom tailored suite. Some mags have peculiar preferences for the way things fit that I can't empathize with.

Could another size fit me better? maybe. I'll leave the "this needs to be perfect" for the dress clothes.

This could all come back to bite me as I ordered a small tall Antero II, but I figured I could pass along easy enough to try it with low risk.

Funny, I am 6'1" and 200lbs and my medium fits perfectly.........

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Cat, what size and color? my fiance loves hoodies and this could be a decent christmas option for her if it works out.
    I wasn’t clear, apologies. The hoodie fits me well, but hen the wife saw me open the package she was hoping it would fit her.

I really like the fabric and as always the attention to details. Thanks guys

I received a small for the g/f and it's super nice. If anyone decides to part with a medium in any color I'd grab it for myself.

Still looking for a Small in a different color than "Deep Blue"; will buy one outright if you're selling or, if you were forced to pivot from that color to another like Dune, I'm your huckleberry for a trade.

If I can find a different color, I will release my unworn S deep blue.
    Last edited by Danno; 12-11-2023 at 05:40 PM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It’s not tough, just think of it as “american sizing.” Order down what you wear in most other brands.

Yeah Buzz, it’s not hard. All you have to do is read this entire thread, divide by 37 then multiply by 3.14. Sheesh.

Intended use can make sizing tricky. Some people may buy these for a snug fit to wear while they skin up under the lift. Others want a looser fit to wear while crushing beers at the bar. Both of those people might be 5'10" 165lbs, but a medium might not fit best for their specific use.

I'm right in between medium and large in almost everything, and an FRS medium has consistently fit me.

Stoked on mine. Have an og orange and new fabric is more stretchy and solves the one minor fit gripe I had with og, snug sleeves

Thanks again micol and team FRS!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr walker View Post
    Intended use can make sizing tricky. Some people may buy these for a snug fit to wear while they skin up under the lift. Others want a looser fit to wear while crushing beers at the bar. Both of those people might be 5'10" 165lbs, but a medium might not fit best for their specific use.

I'm right in between medium and large in almost everything, and an FRS medium has consistently fit me.
    This. The small would be a perfect fit if I wanted to use it as a base layer however I’d prefer to use it as a mid layer or more of a hoodie than a base layer.

Mine actually made it today! Fits nicely, medium for 5’-10”/185. Really psyched for this.