Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    High Life or Genuine Draft?
    Depends on the song, duh
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

The road from the Dox trailhead to the 4wd spur sucks trumps balls, people blow by you doing 40mph, throwing double Fruity IPA cans at you, and the dust is insane.

Get a ride to the creek (20 minutes, my ass), or find someone who wants to rail their Tacoma to the top. Shit is top notch fun with the right driver.

Then go shuttle 401.
    and Kessel Run.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    The road from the Dox trailhead to the 4wd spur sucks trumps balls, people blow by you doing 40mph, throwing double Fruity IPA cans at you, and the dust is insane.

Get a ride to the creek (20 minutes, my ass), or find someone who wants to rail their Tacoma to the top. Shit is top notch fun with the right driver.

Then go shuttle 401.
    and Kessel Run.

Just to beat a dead horse, this is now on Trailforks:

***Potential for Access Restrictions*** - Due to lack of consideration from vehicular traffic along Spring Creek Road (CR744)

With an increase in shuttle traffic up Spring Creek Road and countless reports of speeding, homeowners are becoming unhappy with the situation. Please be respectful of homeowners and your fellow riders whom ride the full loop. Riders don't want to choke on your dust as you go speeding by in your vehicle. So please be considerate of the sensitive situation along Spring Creek Road, do what you can to minimize shuttle traffic and drive at appropriate speeds. Lets do what we can to retain access to the numerous great trails in the Spring Creek area.

So yeah, keep shuttling it you lazy bastards

If someone finds my black Oakleys somewhere between the steep pitch on Spring Creek and the river crossing, then I hope you give them a great new home.