Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Hmm, I didn’t see any news about Rodemaker getting hurt. He looked pretty shaky in the first half, but settled down later on, especially after that Florida DT got ejected for spitting. Think that may have had an effect on the pass rush pressure he was facing.
    He should be in concussion protocol.. Looks like they let him back in the game. Bad decision placing the game ahead of his health.

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Guess I wasn’t paying attention when that happened. But like you said, he came back into the game a short time later. I think he slid under most of that hit. Can’t see him missing the game next week.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Guess I wasn’t paying attention when that happened. But like you said, he came back into the game a short time later. I think he slid under most of that hit. Can’t see him missing the game next week.
    Ya, if FSU handles Louisville handily they're in. I. GA/Bama SEC winner is in, PAC Champs or B12 Champs WA/OR/TX depends on the eye test who looks best in their conference title game performance. . OK State ain't getting in. Louisville ain't getting in. Real dark horse is Iowa. What if they beat Michigan, who gets in??

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Ya, if FSU handles Louisville handily they're in. I. GA/Bama SEC winner is in, PAC Champs or B12 Champs WA/OR/TX depends on the eye test who looks best in their conference title game performance. . OK State ain't getting in. Louisville ain't getting in. Real dark horse is Iowa. What if they beat Michigan, who gets in??
    IMO, in addition to winning the big 12, Texas needs Bama to beat GA to have a chance of going to the playoffs. Oregon would also need to beat WA and mental gymnastics for TX to wiggle in there.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    IMO, in addition to winning the big 12, Texas needs Bama to beat GA to have a chance of going to the playoffs. Oregon would also need to beat WA and mental gymnastics for TX to wiggle in there.
    If Iowa beats Michigan all bets are off.. That cascades down to all of the B1G being out.. Louisville beating FSU definitely opens up a spot as well.
    IF there is a spot open for a one loss team.. that boils down to A) that one loss winning the conference championship.. and B if there are still more than one in that category, whichever one looked BEST in their final game doing it. If Oregon blows out Washington and TX barely beats Ok State.. or if TX blows out OK State but OR BARELY beats Washington. It will be the final game eye test to determine which one gets in..

If Iowa beats Michigan all bets are off.. That cascades down to all of the B1G being out.. Louisville beating FSU definitely opens up a spot as well.

As a life long die hard Iowa fan, there is -0% chance of it even being a close game. Blood bath worse than the 2021 Iowa Mich championship.

Michigan is in the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

IF there is a spot open for a one loss team.. that boils down to A) that one loss winning the conference championship.. and B if there are still more than one in that category, whichever one looked BEST in their final game doing it. If Oregon blows out Washington and TX barely beats Ok State.. or if TX blows out OK State but OR BARELY beats Washington. It will be the final game eye test to determine which one gets in..
    I think if Oregon wins they should have the edge on Texas, but who knows.

If BAMA beats GA, is GA out of the playoffs?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I think if Oregon wins they should have the edge on Texas, but who knows.

If BAMA beats GA, is GA out of the playoffs?
    Wasn't it just a year or two ago something like that happened and they both got in anyway? Iowa or Louisville winning causes the most chaos for other one loss teams hoping to sneak in. Can't wait until next year when ALL 5 power conference (or 4 if PAC folds) champions are in along with 7 other top ranked teams. It's all down to who is undefeated.. and how good/bad did the remaining one loss teams look during their title game? The latter part will be what matters most for TX/OR/AL IMHO.

Wasn't it just a year or two ago something like that happened and they both got in anyway? Iowa or Louisville winning causes the most chaos for other one loss teams hoping to sneak in. Can't wait until next year when ALL 5 power conference (or 4 if PAC folds) champions are in along with 7 other top ranked teams. It's all down to who is undefeated.. and how good/bad did the remaining one loss teams look during their title game? The latter part will be what matters most for TX/OR/AL IMHO.
    If BAMA beats GA they should absolutely be in. I think that makes TX,'s argument stronger as well, assuming they win the Big12. Louisville bouncing FSU would be chaos.

Ducks open 7.5 favorites over the dawgs.

I would like to see all the underdawgs win and really mess things up.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Coaching Carousel Season has begun. Elko out of Duke and off to eTAMe. Lebby off to Mississippi State (probably taking Dillon Gabriel with him). I'm good with that. Oklahoma needs a better ground game going forward.

ESPN power index is smoking crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    ESPN power index is smoking crack.
    Shooting up some fentanyl laced meth.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    Coaching Carousel Season has begun. Elko out of Duke and off to eTAMe.
    This one hurts

Coaching Carousel Season has begun. Elko out of Duke and off to eTAMe. Lebby off to Mississippi State (probably taking Dillon Gabriel with him). I'm good with that. Oklahoma needs a better ground game going forward.
    I feel sorry for Gabriel. If it wasn’t for those two losses to Kansas and OSU, he’d be sitting pretty in the NFL draft. As it stands now, though, there’s a chance he wouldn’t get drafted at all, or maybe very late. So, yeah, he needs another year, if only to collect more NIL money.

But the first year at Mississippi State will probably be a rebuilding year. Can’t see it helping his NFL draft stock all that much, but who knows until it happens, of course.

He’d probably do better if he could somehow keep his QB1 job at OU next year. But the signs seem clear that’s an unlikely option for him. Everyone is ready for the Jackson Arnold era to start.

On a similar note, I wonder where Maalik Murphy will end up?

^^ After writing that, I read some article by a west coast sportswriter lamenting the fact that Dillon Gabriel chose OU over UCLA. Maybe sending out a feeler before the transfer portal opens? Who knows, maybe Dillon has a future home other than Miss St or OU.

Can't decide if I want the best of the best undefeated PAC team going to the dance or if I want more chaos arguing about one loss teams hahahahaha.

Here we go, win and you’re in.

Huskies have been doing what they need to do to win every game. Ducks have been dominant recently. Which trend continues tonight?
    Our great works of human enterprise will fade away with time. The mountain will endure. ~nps

2023 College Football Thread

I don’t understand ranking differential vs betting differential
    Udub is #3; UO is #5
    But dux are 9pt favorite?
    How’s that work? Wouldn’t that suggest a different rank?

And it’s now 10-0 Udub…

2023 College Football Thread

Oof, ducks…they better get their shit together

Name:  Image1701483721.603537.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  56.9 KB

I don't really like UW but there are few things I enjoy more than watching the Ducks shit the bed.

It’s a bit of a game at the moment

But huskies still looking strong

That game took years off my life.

GO DAWGS!!! 13-0 for the first time ever.