Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonwhis View Post
    Hows Rogers Pass looking? We are having a shocker over here on the coast and its not looking much better for xmas. Looking to make the trek out that way if things look good. Seems to be lots of hotel options still available in golden as well.
    Another Coastal refugee here looking for anything better.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Farcisimus View Post
    Another Coastal refugee here looking for anything better.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It's pretty much hurtsville 'round these parts right now...

Just cancelled our trip to Sun Peaks. 8 beginner runs and less than 10 cm before we arrive. So, heading to Wydaho instead.

I’ve got a trip at Sol Mountain starting on Saturday. Minimal snow forecasted although it sounds like the rain crust is kind of covered. Not ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
    I’ve got a trip at Sol Mountain starting on Saturday. Minimal snow forecasted although it sounds like the rain crust is kind of covered. Not ideal.
    It's not pretty. Won't lie

Thin cover with an awful lot of alder poking through the snow at Rogers Pass right now. Much of it must have been frozen upright by the rain and wet snowfall so it is probably going to need several big dumps to resume business as usual - not that there is even a hint of one in the long term forecasts.

Quote Originally Posted by CnRzG View Post
    Just cancelled our trip to Sun Peaks. 8 beginner runs and less than 10 cm before we arrive. So, heading to Wydaho instead.
    Sun Peaks is opening the Orient and Morrisey chairs tomorrow but I would think skiing is still pretty limited. However runs will be mostly rock free and soft snow.

2022/23 BC Southern Interior

Just got a report from the owner of Sol that made it sound a bit less dire. New snow bonded to old wet snow at least.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    Sun Peaks is opening the Orient and Morrisey chairs tomorrow but I would think skiing is still pretty limited. However runs will be mostly rock free and soft snow.
    We would have arrived tomorrow. Tod still isn't open. Which makes SP ski kinda small. Maybe next year.

It's not great around Revy right now, but it's not terrible. We need at least another metre at all elevations to get back to something resembling normal.

Same further south. Still some great turns to be had, but another metre to cover the brush would be great.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8135.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	479940Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8145.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	365.9 KB 
ID:	479941Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8166.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	479942

East peak area. Big White yesterday

Panorama, on their website report 10 of 11 lifts open and 139 of 144 runs open. Of course it's mostly on man made snow, and they usually get the least natural snow but have the most snowmaking in the B.C Interior.

I might be heading there sooner than later.

Got a new thread going for this season - kind of slow - just like the snow...