• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 293 of 295 FirstFirst ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Please point out exactly what and exactly where. I'm very interested.
    in this exact next sentence of the same post
    I have specifically called out actual gaslighting and distortion of reality by you guys multiple times.
    You were shown to be wrong.
    post 7264
    post 7266
    post 7053

post 7065
    post 6680
    post 6696
    etc
    And, instead of learning something about your poor reading skills and subsequent information intake, you continue to try to pretend you were right by asserting ignorant stuff over and over. Even the recent post where you write out that admission to being wrong, you continue on in the same post to rationalize how you were right. Your emotional truth has nothing to do with actual reality.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    in this exact next sentence of the same post

You were shown to be wrong.
    post 7264
    post 7266
    post 7053

post 7065
    post 6680
    post 6696
    etc
    And, instead of learning something about your poor reading skills and subsequent information intake, you continue to try to pretend you were right by asserting ignorant stuff over and over. Even the recent post where you write out that admission to being wrong, you continue on in the same post to rationalize how you were right. Your emotional truth has nothing to do with actual reality.
    Lol. How are any of those examples of not just NPD but, Sociopathic NPD? LIke thats full on Ted Bundy, you really think mistakenly using the phrase 'in fact' when I actually was describing my perception makes me have sociopathic Npd? And not only that, but you see this as like, way way more of a big deal than conundrum posting a source that is deliberately lying and gaslighting people in general, by omitting whathte actual biggest cause of accidental deaths for children is?

These seem wildly disparate to me, and no, just someone being wrong about something does not make them Ted Bundy.

Sociopathic narcissists like to control others and have power over others. You cannot point to anything I've said that remotely supports that. I'm not the one trying to restrict others rights.

And mostof that isn't me being 'proved' wrong about anything. One was just someone saying their opinion that medical malpractice shouldn't be counted then saying they 'proved it'.

AOnly one of those replies even included anything remotely close to data. The rest were just opinions.

You guys don't need to do this. Its insane. you're allowed to disagree without this gaslighting and laughable internet armchair psychiatrist diagnosis of an extremely rare overlap of already individually rare disorders.

And no, none of those are examples of me gaslighting or distorting reality. Can you show one example of that?

Can you address connundrums post doing that?

Like its cazy, you guys only started accusing me of gaslighting after I called out connundrums data as gaslightingly falsifyingly ommiting the actual highest cause of childhood accidental deaths.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Leeroy I suspect your memory gets erased overnight because you seem incapable or remembering what was discussed yesterday.

So in response to all your “show me where” messages I’ll show you:

Go back and reread all of yesterday’s posts.

Specifically the ones that led up to me saying
    “the epitome of gaslighting is you saying “why are you talking about the subject that I brought up?! That’s not important!”

You’re welcome! It was super easy.

Why do I suspect you’ll instead make more entitled demands for mags to do the work for you?

Narcissism is a chronic state of entitlement. The narcissist owes the world nothing, while the world owes them everything.

Now who acts like that around here?

There's a HS buddy I have mostly fallen out of touch with who has a bit of Leroy Jenkins, et al, going on. Unfortunately he goes on like that on my wife's Facebook posts. She won't block him even though I encourage her to. It's awesome when he's condescending to my 80+ yo cousin once removed. Not. I haven't seen him IRL in a while.

kraken says what?

Guy likes to say gaslight a lot. I don't think he actually understands it tho.

And no, none of those are examples of me gaslighting or distorting reality. Can you show one example of that?

Can you address connundrums post doing that?

Like its cazy, you guys only started accusing me of gaslighting after I called out connundrums data as gaslightingly falsifyingly ommiting the actual highest cause of childhood accidental deaths.
    just quoted for digging further in with zero self-reflection

Post 6696 - identifies your ignoring direct responses to assert your own version of reality.

Each of the multiple references were to people corralling your baseless assertions here in this thread - and yet you still think you "stop by every few weeks to point out the obvious lunacy and dishonesty in your guys stances" [post 6693]

Conundrum supported his statement with citations that support his statement. Your attempted refutation was incorrect & unsupported. [ie, gaslighting = asserted alternate reality]

You make assertions based on how you feel they should be & then get called out on that not being reality.
    Then you double down and assert the poster providing evidence hasn't provided evidence when they have and dismiss them as emotionally needful of eliminating guns so they can live in their dream world [for clarity: that is making up an alternate reality for your own purposes & is exactly the quote in the top of this post]

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins
    Well, if it is ALWAYS just a few more laws, then that isn't formed in reason.

If there is a certain state of laws that you find reasonable, and would be willing to stop there and not continually push for ever more gun control, then perhaps we could discuss that. But there is no such place. It is always just more laws that you want. It's civilian disarmament.
    You ask for citations, get them & them dismiss them without a countering citation upholding your position and then protesting you can't prove a negative
    Over and over...

Based on these repeated posts, we've learned that you don't read very well, and have little interest in learning or considering other information.

and i've got better things to do now, so: bye leroy, it's been tedious

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    Guy likes to say gaslight a lot. I don't think he actually understands it tho.
    I was noticing that as well, but I suppose it’s just like he was about fart sniffing. “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

And just because I enjoy gaslighting. It's like my favorite thing.

Here is where LJ is getting the 4,500 child deaths per year. https://www.bmj.com/content/328/7454/1458.3.full

It was a study published in the UK. If the study is accurate, it would mean 62% of deaths in hospitals were from medical error (not medical malpractice).

Here is another article discussing LJ's data source. https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/cr...ng-cause-death A couple of interesting excerpts.

An alarming statistic shared by countless people is based on a highly problematic bit of data extrapolation and has been used to paint all of medicine as untrustworthy
    The consequences of exaggerating the scope of this very real problem should not be dismissed. In 2019, a video released by the National Rifle Association used this myth to claim that medical malpractice was deadlier than guns, specifically that deaths from medical errors were 500 times higher than deaths from accidental gun incidents. Sure, it’s a simple bit of whataboutism, but it provides ammunition to irresponsible gun owners, allowing them to casually deflect criticism.
    If you have problems with the quotes, take them up with the article's author. Maybe send him a strongly worded email on gaslighting.

But really, all of this still points to arming children. It might even be a moral imperative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I was noticing that as well, but I suppose it’s just like he was about fart sniffing. “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
    Name:  IMG_3015.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  92.4 KB
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Please point out exactly what and exactly where. I'm very interested.

I have specifically called out actual gaslighting and distortion of reality by you guys multiple times. Its why I come to this thread. Other anti gun spaces aren'tso delusional and in need of gaslighting to support their perspective, and I do not feel the need or urge to interactwith them in any way. Connundrum refuses to respond to the fact his data supposedly showing guns as the primary killer of children ommits what is in fact actually the primary killer of children.

You guys would still have a point without needing to gaslight.

Tell me exactly where I have gaslighted anyone. Be specific. It should be suuuuuuuper easy.

And sociopathy? Lol, where doyou get that from this thread?
    If everyone thinks you’re a narcissistic sociopath completely lacking in empathy and you think you’re the only one who understands these complex and nuanced topics, then that is the definition of what I posted about the DSM-5. It might be good to step back and ponder why everyone thinks you’re an asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    I know, its fun but I should be volunteering to feed homeless people, or at the animal shelter, or trying to cure cancer…

I’m open to suggestions. What do you do instead of wasting time on a niche sport forum?

Fanning your balls would be more productive.

It’s pretty low effort, post just about anything and LeRoi will respond with a wall of rambling jibberish

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post

Here is where LJ is getting the 4,500 child deaths per year. https://www.bmj.com/content/328/7454/1458.3.full

It was a study published in the UK. If the study is accurate, it would mean 62% of deaths in hospitals were from medical error (not medical malpractice).

Here is another article discussing LJ's data source. https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/cr...ng-cause-death A couple of interesting excerpts.

If you have problems with the quotes, take them up with the article's author. Maybe send him a strongly worded email on gaslighting.

But really, all of this still points to arming children. It might even be a moral imperative.
    I literally linked these a few pages back, he said something about the McGill piece being part of Librul Colllege BuLlshIT and then said the rest didn’t really matter in the argument (even though he brought them up in the first place)

Then he went quiet for a bit before roaring back with the same data points yesterday. He’s a fucking bot.

A bot would be more rational and less emotional

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I literally linked these a few pages back, he said something about the McGill piece being part of Librul Colllege BuLlshIT and then said the rest didn’t really matter in the argument (even though he brought them up in the first place)

Then he went quiet for a bit before roaring back with the same data points yesterday. He’s a fucking bot.
    My apologies. Missed it. I wonder if more than one person knows about it…means more gaslighters.

wHAT ABOUT ARMING ILEGASL IMMIGRATNS? cAN WE ARM THEM YET>?

i think everyone who comes across the border should get a green card and an ar15. welcome to murrica heres yer green card heres your rifle.

and theres tons more sources. heresone. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news...eath_in_the_us

thats why i linked to just the bing search results, they're all pretty good. nothing I would try to hide or anything.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

My apologies. Missed it. I wonder if more than one person knows about it…means more gaslighters.
    Ok, so where is the really good data on how many people and how many kids medical malpractice kills ayear?

Cus I skimmed that mcgill bullshit and didn't find it. Thats why i dismissed it, is because it isn't offering an actual data backed picture of reality, but because its just attacking an imperfect but better than nothing representation of reality, while offering no good data to replace it. I am sure its being pushed by people whoprofit off these numbers remaining obscure.

At the very least, I think we can agree that such numbers are super important, at least as important as gun stats, and we should be keep and compiling them and if there are people who are resisting that and pushing narratives in resistance to that, thats bad right?

At the very most your article casts doubt, it doesn't prove a damn thing.

And I said nothing about liberal anything.

This kid has got more questions than my precocious 6 y o grandsons had.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Ok, I brought up a totally unrelated whataboutism. Now find supporting data for me. I can’t be bothered to support my own bullshit.
    Here, I clarified what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Here, I clarified what you said.
    How is it unrelated when people are claiming guns are the leading cause of death for kids, but medical malpractice stats are omitted, and literally all the data available on them suggests they are a leading cause?

I mean, surely even if I can't prove it irrefutably, its still relevant and related, no?

Again, you could argue the data isn't 100%, but to argue it isn't even relevant seems like gaslighting.

Its really hard to find the stats for kids, but all the stats for adults suggest its a leading cause for childhood mortality as well. https://www.forbes.com/advisor/legal...ce-statistics/

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    This kid has got more questions than my precocious 6 y o grandsons had.
    You don't seem to have ever questioned anything. Which is how you're got to where you are today, living with a whore who has cuckolded you.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    You should make more memes about me, thats for sure.I betyou'll miss me if I stop posting here.