• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 289 of 295 FirstFirst ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 7374
    yawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    yawn
    Yea you've got nothing to offer. Its ok man I'm just here to be a smug asshole too. I'm at least trying to make it sort of fun though ya know?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

If only there was something we could do...

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    What exactly is it that prevents this? Be specific. Criticize behavior, not like, vibe or something. if you criticize someone's vibe, all you're really saying is waaah I don't like you, and really, thats no ones business but your own. An adult does not suffer the delusion others care who they like or especially that their personal likes or dislikes of a person are very relevant to any discussion. Keeping it strictly to behavior empowers the one doing the critiquing, being more grounded in fact and less just generally being whiny.

Yes anyone who disagrees with you is just a narcissist who can't admit they're wrong and clearly can't see just how special of a snowflake you are that you have everything all figured out to the point there is only one viewpoint that could possibly have any validity because the world is not a place of nuance, but one where only you and people just like you are sane. Yep and i'm the narcissist. You know who calls other people out for being a narc the most often? Covert narcs, Because they can't conceptualize of any reason for anyone to do anything other than ego, and can't recognize people outside themselves as individuals separate from themselves. This is classic. you guys are beautiful I love you.

Funny thing is, i have acknowledged many times even in this thread there is validity to the things people who disagree with me say. I also just disagree about other things. I don't need to try to paint people as crazy just so I don't have to look at their arguments. Really, you guys hardly even have any arguments. Mostly its just fat meadow skipper sucking farts directly out of everyones ass.

This single thread is honestly one of the wackiest corners of the interwebs. Its great. You guys are nuts I fucking love you. I know so many liberals and not a single one is rabidly pro disarmament like you clowns think all liberals are. You nuts are alone on this.
    Wrong

Your absurd hyperbole of arming children isn't something even the most rabid pro gun people say. You think it’s satire but it’s just stupid. You should be embarrassed.
    The second amendment doesn’t define age. Is it fair to say that even the most rabid pro gun people are willing to have some form of gun control even if it means they are abiding to it when 2a doesn’t call for it?

Hey man, I’m on your side here. I own guns. Seems to be a slippery slope to have any type of gun control not called for in 2a. I told you, you’ve shifted my opinions with your insights and opinions. We’re fighting a long game and certain rights shall not be infringed.

The second amendment doesn’t define age. Is it fair to say that even the most rabid pro gun people are willing to have some form of gun control even if it means they are abiding to it when 2a doesn’t call for it?

Hey man, I’m on your side here. I own guns. Seems to be a slippery slope to have any type of gun control not called for in 2a. I told you, you’ve shifted my opinions with your insights and opinions. We’re fighting a long game and certain rights shall not be infringed.
    It doesnt have to be the 2a. Rights in general apply to adults. Children dont have the right to vote,and although I disagree with it, children do not have the right to due process either.

You're incapable fo arguing honestly. You think this is because of who you're debating but it has everything to do with you.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Wrong
    lol how so genious?

lol how so genious?
    Misspelling genius is not a good look.

You’ll only have people debate you honestly when you do the same. You accuse me a cherry picking one year. I post 20 years of data that is not cherry picking and you are crickets. Cool. Keep being you brother. The world needs freedom fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    He's playing 5D checkers, man!

CHECKMATE!!

That kid wouldn't last 30 minutes on a HS debate team. I think he hits all 26.

26 Common Logical Fallacies
    https://www.indeed.com/career-advice...ical-fallacies
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

lol how so genious?
    😂 sig worthy

You’ll only have people debate you honestly when you do the same. You accuse me a cherry picking one year. I post 20 years of data that is not cherry picking and you are crickets. Cool. Keep being you brother. The world needs freedom fighters.
    if you're going to post a link as if it proves something, paraphrase just what you're saying it proves, or eelse I'm not going to bother reading it. Do that, and i'll read it. If you dont, youre expecting me to figure out what your argument is and make ti for you just so I can rebut it. Thats stupid.

I debated you clowns honestly many times. You aren't capab.le fo it. So now I have decided, the best thing I can do to support gun rights, is just troll and further radicalize you crazy nuts. You're already all as anti gun as you can get, but if you contrinue to get further out on that limb, the moderates of the country will just perceive you all as increasingly crazy, as they always do when they wander into this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Ehhh, acting like a typo means anythign isn't a good look either. Its typically the lowest level of debate, when you have nothign else to ogffer, attack grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    That kid wouldn't last 30 minutes on a HS debate team. I think he hits all 26.

26 Common Logical Fallacies
    https://www.indeed.com/career-advice...ical-fallacies
    Yet you're not capable of articulating how? Just not smart enough? Go through them, come on, tear me appart. But you can't. hell maybe someone could roast me, but you cant you're just not smart enough.

Prove me wrong. ITs going to just be you strawmanning everything.

By the way your wife is a stupid fat ugly diseased whore.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    �� sig worthy
    Go for it. Give in to your obsession with me.

But can you tell me how I'm wrong? Are you capable?

if you're going to post a link as if it proves something, paraphrase just what you're saying it proves, or eelse I'm not going to bother reading it. Do that, and i'll read it. If you dont, youre expecting me to figure out what your argument is and make ti for you just so I can rebut it. Thats stupid.
    Cherry picking? It's been in the top three causes of death for at least the last 20 years. Maybe more.

https://www.kff.org/mental-health/is...eer-countries/
    You say firearms are the most efficient means of self defense. I say that if you are a member of a demographic that the top three causes of death is firearms, you should have the option to defend yourself with a firearm because I'm open minded and following what you say. You say I'm cherry picking data. I then provide 20 years of data showing that it's not a cherry picked number. Keep up.

Thats stupid.
    You're stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

havin’ a conversation with le roy be like…

le fact.

No human is able to convince him that he is wrong. Ever. Begs the question. Why is he so far up on the spectrum of OCD that he lives on TGR for hours every day only to "debate"? Nature or Nurture?

dude don’t ski…

You say firearms are the most efficient means of self defense. I say that if you are a member of a demographic that the top three causes of death is firearms, you should have the option to defend yourself with a firearm because I'm open minded and following what you say. You say I'm cherry picking data. I then provide 20 years of data showing that it's not a cherry picked number. Keep up.

You're stupid.
    What are you saying the data you're providing shows? Say that and I'
    ll look atit.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    dude don’t ski…
    Not today. Mountain biking today. Or maybe go for a quick flight if the wind stays calm. Skied the last three days, bell to bell. Thanks for caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    No human is able to convince him that he is wrong. Ever. Begs the question. Why is he so far up on the spectrum of OCD that he lives on TGR for hours every day only to "debate"? Nature or Nurture?
    I've been wrong about many things, but I'm totally right that your wife is a dumb diseased whore. That is objective fact as we all kjnow.

If you're talking about guns, I admit there areother viewpoints to my own that have validity. I also think my viewpoint has validity. You're some kind manchild who can't conceive of the world in any other way than either right or not and you cannot conceive of any viewpoint but your own having any validity whatsoever.

I weigh the pros and cons of guns. You guys just live in denial that there can possibly be any pros. Its delusional. You don't have to do that. You can admit a viewpoint has validity, and also disagree with it. You don't have to distort reality. I mean I guess you do cus of all the cognitive dissonance you get from living in denial that your wifes cunt is full of puss and viruses.

You're stupid.
    The 20 years ofg data doesn't really back up your viewpoint. It shows a slight rise in firearms deaths, in the last couple years, with declines in all other causes. t shows it as pretty low for the 20 years previous.

CDan you actually say what you're claiming the data says, so I can tell you how you're wrong?

Well. Your mother wears army boots
    and you're a poopie head.

Go for it. Give in to your obsession with me.

But can you tell me how I'm wrong? Are you capable?
    Talk about the lowest level of debate = accuse the other person of being obsessed with you LOL. Proof you don’t have anything better to counter with. Pure “genious” on your part. It’s as high quality a deflection as attacking someone else’s wife - proof you ain’t got shit and are just lashing out in desperation. Pathetic. Sad.

You: majority of Americans don’t want gun control

Counter: here is a poll saying you’re wrong

You: oh a poll?! That’s shitty evidence. I need hard data. Brain scans that show what people really think?

Truth is you discount and dismiss any data that doesn’t support your narrative. You, as a special snowflake entitled narcissist, feel you can wave away data with your hand by saying shit like “oh that data? It’s corrupted.”

And any and every time someone calls you out on your bullshit you flip it around and demand (there’s that special entitlement again) they prove you wrong (instead of you proving you’re right). And the circle of life continues - someone eventually has enough patience to prove it and you revert back to oh that data doesn’t count for reasons.

Let’s hear some more of that entitlement…

Or just spin the wheel of logical fallacies and go with whatever comes up…