Page 530 of 665 FirstFirst ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... LastLast
Results 13,226 to 13,250 of 16616

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    So .... they'll leave unwillingly. Still works for me.
    I mean, that’s kind of been the plan all along.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Douche bag

Calling people out with names…
    Again I gotta ask…are we dealing with two different people writing your posts?

At least 2.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

we got 'em working in shifts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    At least 2.
    Does Putin pay him twice for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Does Putin pay him twice for that?
    Father daughter Bonus.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    we got 'em working in shifts!
    Lol.Name:  images%20(3).jpeg
Views: 594
Size:  6.5 KB
    sigless.

This is 11 minutes of some of the most intense POV combat footage I’ve seen. Incredible.

https://youtu.be/fzL3rUfF_wY

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    At least 2.
    This makes me think.... well.... i have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    This is 11 minutes of some of the most intense POV combat footage I’ve seen. Incredible.

https://youtu.be/fzL3rUfF_wY
    Not to glorify war as some kind of cheap entertainment for Americans that have never seen any on their own soil since the civil war, but that it’s some wild shit. That dude who left the bunker and took the high ground was the fucking man. Dropped 3-4 Russkies on his own while his brothers were still getting warmed up.

Pure gnar.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/04/...ion-embezzled/

On April 12, 2023, journalist Seymour Hersh published an article on Substack titled "Trading with the Enemy." Its central allegation, heavily promoted by Russian state media and conspiracy websites like Infowars, was that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy had embezzled at least $400 million of U.S. aid money by using it to purchase discount fuel from Russia and pocket the difference:

The Ukraine government […] has been using American taxpayers' funds to pay dearly for [...] vitally needed diesel fuel […]. Zelensky has been buying the fuel from Russia […] and the Ukrainian president and many in his entourage have been skimming untold millions from the American dollars earmarked for diesel fuel payments.

Hersh, who won a Pulitzer Prize in 1970 for exposing the U.S. military's role in the My Lai Massacre, made headlines in February 2023 when he claimed that the United States had conspired with Norway to sabotage the Nord Stream pipelines using a NATO training exercise as cover.

As Snopes explained in a story discussing those claims, Hersh's later career has been controversial and widely panned by journalists for promoting conspiratorial claims that hinge on dubious anonymous sources or speculation. This later work is often sympathetic to Russian talking points, and his work is widely covered there.

Hersh's present claim fits plainly within that genre.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Not believing a word you say makes it easier for me to understand you.
    Why the hell would anyone lie about that?

LIke its not something that makes me sound cool or something. If anything it casts doubt on my ability to pick women that aren't completely nuts.

Seems more like a way for you to cope with cognitive dissonance when I say something that challenges your ideas.

Or is telling me some stranger on the internet doesnt believe me supposed to hurt my feelings or something? You're going to have to do better than that. Besides, the best way to really cut someone to their core is to have accurate reasonable criticism not some weird avoidant dismissiveness. it does nothing to me.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Not to glorify war as some kind of cheap entertainment for Americans that have never seen any on their own soil since the civil war, but that it’s some wild shit. That dude who left the bunker and took the high ground was the fucking man. Dropped 3-4 Russkies on his own while his brothers were still getting warmed up.

Pure gnar.
    At least americans are getting their warshow entertainment for their billions.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Why the hell would anyone lie about that?

LIke its not something that makes me sound cool or something. If anything it casts doubt on my ability to pick women that aren't completely nuts.

Seems more like a way for you to cope with cognitive dissonance when I say something that challenges your ideas.

Or is telling me some stranger on the internet doesnt believe me supposed to hurt my feelings or something? You're going to have to do better than that. Besides, the best way to really cut someone to their core is to have accurate reasonable criticism not some weird avoidant dismissiveness. it does nothing to me.
    If it's any help, I don't believe anything you say either.

Ukraine discussion including how it will end

Sounds like someone on the forum is eating that bs up 24/7/365

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

But respected journalist!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

respected like Matt Taibbi! Like Sidney Powell is respected. And Mike Flynn etc.

In Russian prisons, they said they were deprived of effective treatments for their H.I.V. On the battlefield in Ukraine, they were offered hope, with the promise of anti-viral medications if they agreed to fight.
    It was a recruiting pitch that worked for many Russian prisoners.
    About 20 percent of recruits in Russian prisoner units are H.I.V. positive, Ukrainian authorities estimate based on infection rates in captured soldiers. Serving on the front lines seemed less risky than staying in prison, the detainees said in interviews with The New York Times.
    from the times
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Breaking news

Vladimir Putin is reportedly wearing diapers and suffering from “nervous breakdowns” while receiving treatment for an alleged cancer diagnosis, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In a surprising development to come after months of rumors and reports that the 70-year-old Russian leader is slowly dying, Kremlin sources claimed Putin suffered a breakdown this week after switching to a “stronger cancer medicine.”

According to the sources, Putin’s alleged breakdown took place on Tuesday night inside the Russian despot’s Moscow home.

"At about 21.40, Moscow time, the presidential guards heard strange sounds from the room where the president was,” Kremlin insiders reportedly told the Telegram channel General SVR. "Putin did not answer a knock on the door, attempts to determine what was happening in other ways did not bring results."

"Putin sat on the floor near the sofa and wept hysterically," the report continued. "He was wearing only a wet white T-shirt, which he had probably tried to take off, and a black sock on his right leg.”

"Next to him was a torn diaper, which Putin has been using all the time lately,” the insiders spilled further. "To all appeals to him, the president practically did not react, continuing to sob."

Putin’s breakdown reportedly continued until he was treated with an "antipsychotic drug.” His doctors also reportedly canceled the new medicine that purportedly led to the nervous breakdown.

Valery Solovey, a Russian professor familiar with Putin’s alleged cancer diagnosis, confirmed the Russian leader was given a new medicine after the two previous treatments failed to produce results.

While Solovey confirmed Putin was receiving a new medicine, the professor also claimed it was impossible to “be a public person” while receiving the treatment.

"The possibilities of modern medicine allow you to prolong your existence in the form of a zombie for a long time,” Solovey explained, according to Daily Star. “But it is not possible to be a public person." and the revelation the Russian leader wears diapers – came after Putin was seen on Sunday with a mysterious scar on his neck.

Although the Kremlin refused to confirm where the mysterious scar came from, insiders speculated it was a result of a recent surgery Putin underwent for thyroid cancer.

Radaronline seems to be a cono level trustworthy news site.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

i don’t watch cable news!

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Radaronline seems to be a cono level trustworthy news site.
    Probably uses the same brand of diapers as Putin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

ukes to start training a1m1, tanks expected before end of summer

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/21/polit...nks/index.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFoota...t=1&utm_term=1

Oops - was that supposed to happen?