Post A cool place to chill

I just came over here to chill out a bit. You know Owens, this is a great site, lots of good stuff to get stoked on. I can't believe how pissed off I just got from some antistoke someone decided to throw my way over at powder. I though we were cool with each other, I respected his writing, thought some of it was hilarious. Now I get nothing but shyt towards me from him. He will probably read this and send some more. I shouldn't care, but his stuff really stood out for me. Words can be powerfull, experts with them should know this. I live by a simple rule, treat others as you would have them treat you. Sorry for the bs rant, this internet thing is pretty new to me. I'll just have to learn to blow off some things better.

It's gotta be like watter off a duck dude. Shake it off or fling it back. Thanks forthe stoke on the site though. I've never really thrown away any content, so you can kill an absolute shitload of time here just checkin' stuff out. That's the idea anyway. New clips coming soon...
    When you're feeling down, just remember: It's always darkest before it goes pitch .... fucking.... black.

95% of things like this I can, this was different. There are lines that should not be crossed in a humane society. If all I am is positive with someone and they turn around and throw shit in my face for no reason, its going to bother me. I guess I'll just have to ignore it. No reason for this shit at all.

Pinner, I think is the target of the complaint.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Buster Highmen:
    <STRONG>Pinner, I think is the target of the complaint.</STRONG>
    That heartless bastard.

seriously
    Sleep now in the fire

Since Pinner is going to read this I'll direct it his way too,not that he gives a shit, but what the hell. The only reason this whole thing bothered me was that I took an interest in the things he wrote. They weren't long, just hysterical. I was nothing but decent to this guy,said only good shit about him. Then I dared to send a little sarcasm his way. He took it the wrong way I guess. It was a joke, he got steamed. When he had his chance he retaliated. I think he went overboard, you can read it at powder in the Mormans and the french thread if you want. I go to Europe every year and know how to deal with it and its people. The welcome wagon was rolled out again and I agree with it. It doesn't cover every situation though. So pinner, I know you don't give a shit, you don't know me, I'm new, and you could probably care less about this. It bothered me that this went down. Nothing I can do about it I guess. Life goes on.

We live in very different worlds, separated by a gulf of reality.

You're welcome to come over to this side when you're done beating the dead horse.

Yea, I'm done with this BS. Your right though, we live in different worlds.

opinions and pictures can kick off some slides on these boards... lotta times they look worse than they are but ya gotta watch for em in those vulnerable places- you get buried but its light and dry so ya shake it off and continue(sik metaphor)... the most important 6" is tween yer ears when yer skiinduude- fu(k the rest

Talking

Originally posted by baseWeldr:
    <STRONG>opinions and pictures can kick off some slides on these boards... lotta times they look worse than they are but ya gotta watch for em in those vulnerable places- you get buried but its light and dry so ya shake it off and continue(sik metaphor)... the most important 6" is tween yer ears when yer skiinduude- fu(k the rest</STRONG>
    Agreed. Too bad that MFI has left the p-mag board as he seemed nice enough. Perhaps he'll return - pretty sure that he's still here though. This place is like going camping - peaceful with almost universal stoke. Anyhoo...
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mfi
    That thread did turnaround, some people post without thinking. MD was right about alot of things. Pinner in his own twisted way did sort of apologise. Anyway if you are in europe with miss blondx I'd be happy to make some turns with you.

Originally posted by Karl Stall:
    <STRONG>
    This place is like going drunkcamping - peaceful with almost universal stoke. Anyhoo...</STRONG>
    I LOVE YOOOOOUUUUU MAAAANN!!!!!!

hike the bowl w/ me & pinnoir 12/13&gt;?

Cool

No way, man! That Stall dude not only skis faster than me, he hikes faster too! I got a ego, you know.

12/13--&gt; Sum to be Gotted, Highland-style.

Thumbs up

Wow. Planning ahead three months and the snow hasn't even fallen yet. I'm just trying to scrap together for my pass and have vauge plans for another LCC trip. See you in Tahoe though.

On a somewhat related note... Had a nice surfing dream this morning. On the helicopter ride afterword (???) all the costal cliffs were dusted in snow. 40% chance of rain today. Season is coming.

Talking

Woodsy,

Coincidentally, just like last year, I just booked a trip to Alta for the 11-14th December. If you can push it to the following week, I'll definitely hit the bowl wit ya.

Pinner - looking forward to showing you Little Annie's, Hurricane, and more after we warm up in the bowl (no hiking needed).
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Originally posted by Karl Stall:
    <STRONG>Woodsy,

Coincidentally, just like last year, I just booked a trip to Alta for the 11-14th December. If you can push it to the following week, I'll definitely hit the bowl wit ya.

</STRONG>

PHILISTINE!