Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Subscribe to Boatsnaps. You're welcome.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Subscribe to Boatsnaps. You're welcome.

I think channels like this are so dumb, personally. All a combination of stealing someone else's videos to make content off of, and women in bikinis. Kinda gross, pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I think channels like this are so dumb, personally. All a combination of stealing someone else's videos to make content off of, and women in bikinis. Kinda gross, pretty boring.
    They don't steal anything AFAIK. They have a huge camera setup at Haulover inlet (Miami) with a big Boatsnaps banner saying where they can find their pics. Cool ladies who are the photographers. The Haulover channels are entertaining too. Lots of cameras set up there actually. It's on the way to the famous sandbar where everyone goes to party apparently and the selfie-loving ladies don't seem to mind the attention.

michygoss

Hot Canadian woman who mills her own lumber to build shit off grid. tbh, I think she and her much older husband are quite well-to-do but the scenery is awesome.

The Dirthead Shed. New channel and limited content so far, but with Dirt Every Day being canceled, hopefully we’ll see a lot more from Dave and Fred (4xFredWilliams) on YT.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Andrew camarata

He built a castle out of shipping containers on the side of a hill near saugerties.

There’s some construction/land maintenance stuff. But also a lot of dogs, scenery, snowmobiling and 4 wheeling.

I should Probably post this in the upstate thread too.. i feel it applies.

Ninja Warrior x Skate. Fun show.

You know what's not on YouTube?

Anything SNL that was worth searching for. Tried to find that hilarious Buford Calloway Weekend Update bit about the ATL snowpocalypse that has been shared a billion times and now it appears the only way to view it is to download the NBC app (the fuck is that?) and possibly pay for the content.
    I still call it The Jake.

The British show Taskmaster is on YouTube. It's pretty funny. The basic premise is five comedians are assigned zany tasks to complete usually within some time limit. Then the footage and results are shown and the Taskmaster (Greg Davies) decides how the five ranked on each task. For example one task was they were confronted with a giant (fake) boulder and the task was to move it as far as possible in one hour. The winner managed to get it onto a commuter train in London.

Josh Daiek: One Track Mind. He's counting down his top ten favorite lines of last season.

Anyone else into Xiaomanyc? This dude is incredible, speaks over 40 languages.

https://youtube.com/@xiaomanyc?si=rfOsaaPH6G-d8C68
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    You know what's not on YouTube?

Anything SNL that was worth searching for. Tried to find that hilarious Buford Calloway Weekend Update bit about the ATL snowpocalypse that has been shared a billion times and now it appears the only way to view it is to download the NBC app (the fuck is that?) and possibly pay for the content.
    Don't know about Buford Calloway, but this is still there .....

Paris-Roubiax 2024 is available, or it was last night.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    The British show Taskmaster is on YouTube. It's pretty funny. The basic premise is five comedians are assigned zany tasks to complete usually within some time limit. Then the footage and results are shown and the Taskmaster (Greg Davies) decides how the five ranked on each task. For example one task was they were confronted with a giant (fake) boulder and the task was to move it as far as possible in one hour. The winner managed to get it onto a commuter train in London.
    Nice, I'll watch that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Anyone else into Xiaomanyc? This dude is incredible, speaks over 40 languages.

https://youtube.com/@xiaomanyc?si=rfOsaaPH6G-d8C68
    I'd seen a couple of him speaking chinese dialects at restaurants but I didn't know he spoke so many languages, I'll watch more thanks.

If you like biking related content that's also quirky and entertaining - Everything's Been Done
    https://www.youtube.com/@DustinKlein_

Pretty entertaining socio-political-climate information - while still being factual - Climate Town
    https://www.youtube.com/@ClimateTown

Super techy/factual home science and technology reviewer and info - Undecided with Matt Ferrell
    https://www.youtube.com/@UndecidedMF
    -deej
    I'm against picketing... but I don't know how to show it...

Obscure shorts are still one of my favorite things about youtube.

https://youtu.be/zgS770aaVoY?si=j4gmfBbcwffAHzeV