FS: 1997 Toyota Tacoma extracab 4WD

For sale: Mrs. C.'s 1997 Toyota Tacoma extended-cab pickup, 4x4, "LX" trim, 5-spd manual transmission, 4-cylinder, red exterior, gray cloth interior. She's owned it since new. Truck has ~ 160,000 miles on it, but runs strong, doesn't burn or leak any oil. Everything functions on the truck, we just want something bigger, so we bought a 2005 Tacoma crew cab today.

Here's all the details I can think of:

Truck specs: cold A/C, hot heater, 4-speaker radio/cassette. Power steering & brakes. Windows & locks are manual. 4WD system works great.

Extra details: truck bed has 3 fork-mount bike racks screwed into bed sides. Fairly recent work done on it: 4 Michelin LTX A/T tires, shocks all around, clutch, brakes. No rust. Bed interior has misc. scratches from dogs etc. Truck was never used for towing. Non-smoking vehicle. No accidents. Truck body has minor small dings, scratches, etc., but looks pretty nice for its age. It's been garaged since new. No problems with engine, transmission, drivetrain, or basically any part of the truck -- just showing some wear & tear.

Toyota Tacomas of this year & mileage seem to go for around $7000-7500 around Tahoe. Anyone want it at $7000, before it goes in the newspaper?

-Karl
    Last edited by El Chupacabra; 08-14-2005 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Had wrong model tires listed
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Bump, going in the paper this week. $6,750. It got a thorough cleaning this weekend, inside & out -- even steam-cleaned the seats & carpets. PM with email addy for pics.

Correction to first post -- actual mileage is 156,xxx, and the truck has ABS brakes.

-Karl
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Goddammit!!!

Where the fuck were you when I was buying my Tacoma. Now I'm stuck with my 96 STANDARD cab. Fuck.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

Addition: found in the garage, and will be included: Herculiner DIY bedliner kit. Bought it for a Jeep project that never happened, and now don't need it. So buy the truck and add the bedliner yourself if you want that sort of thing.

http://www.herculiner.com/

Truck is sold to local dude who saw it in the paper.