Mountain Hardwear tent & Gregory pack

Mountain Hardwear "Room for 3" 3 season tent
    Gregory Gravity Pack - Medium

I am open to cash and/or trades with cash on my behalf, or trader's behalf if need be. If you would like to just buy the item, send me an offer.
    In no particular order:

Few items i would consider for trade
    -Dana Design Tatoosh 15 (L)
    -Back Country Stash BC (L)
    -Arc Teryx M20 (L)
    -Other ski packs (no Da Kine or TNF) i might consider a Da Kine Heli Pro
    -Oakley O frame/Wisdon w/ High Intensity Blue
    -Salomon (prefer) Binders W/ WIDE BRAKE (must be able to fit 105mm and in decent condition
    -Volkl 6 Star 04-05 175
    -Salomon Crossmax 03-04, 04-05 170-175

Here are the items.

Mountain Hardwear Room for 3
    Mountain Hardwear "Room for 3" tent. This is an amazing 3 season tent in amazing condition. Here are some of the specs on this tent: 47 sq. ft - sleeps 3 easily with plenty of room for gear 10 sq. ft. vestibule Lightweight and sturdy Easton Poles Clip Design for easy set up Two large UV windows - 1 for star gazing, 1 for seeing out front door Pack weight of 7 pounds 6 HUGE mesh windows for great air movement Taped floor Seam sealed tubs walls Brow Pole for added strength and tons of storage This tent is strong in many conditions. Never collapsed on me, never got me wet. After every use, the tent was cleaned out and wiped down. No foul odors, no rips, no broken poles. I even had a system as to how the tent was to be folded in order to prevent the break down of the seams and tarp. If you are looking for a three season that can handle almost everything thrown at it, then tent is for you. If you want a quality tent, but do not want to pay for a new tent, then this tent is for you. This tent comes with everything: Poles and bags, stakes and bag, instructions on set up, original stuff bag, guy-lines and seam sealer. FYI: The duct tap on the stuff sack is NOT hiding any rips, I always carried some tap there for emergencies...can never have too much duct tape. I am sad to see this tent to go, but not much time to get out when studying law. This is an amazing tent, you will not be disappointed

Gregory Gravity pack:

his pack is a very technical pack with many options. Medium frame (Under 5'11") 3850 ci. Beaver Tail Removable Lid Plenty of Compression Straps Supportive Suspension (hip-belt and Shoulder Straps) This pack can do it all; I used it as a ski pack for back-country in the winter, and a climbing pack in the summer months also as my lightweight adventure pack. The pack handles loads very well and is extremely comfortable. The pack is in amazing condition for I always took great care of my equipment. Always cleaned out and wiped down after ever use. Never thrown around and abused. All zippers are 100% functional, no rips or tears. I am only selling because my torso is now too large for the pack. If you want a pack that is highly functional in many uses, then this pack is for you. If you want a pack with all the features and without the high price tag, then this pack is for you. here is a great link with some reviews: http://www.outdoorreview.com/cat/out...4_2957crx.aspx

I am open to all other trades, the aforementioned are items that I would like to HAVE.

Shoot me a pm if you would like.

thanks.

TTT
    Bumpdigity