I'll bet if you tried really hard you could guess

Shimano Flight Deck 6500

Anyone know where I can find a operators manual online? I tried Shimano's website with no luck. I bought a used bike with a flight deck but no manual, I figured out some of the functions but not all of them. Thanks
    You don't need freerides when you got freeheels

ask the guys at speedgoat.com they have been very helpfull for me

Shimano linky to SC-6501 manual

I have a 6500. I did a quick search and didn't see the instructions archived anywhere. If you really need the 6500 manual, I could try to dig it up and scan it, otherwise just use the 6501 instructions. PM me if you want it or have a specific function question.

The only big differences between Flight Deck 6500 and 6501 are button layout (6500 has both function buttons on right hood, 6501 has one button on each hood), on/off function (6500 'wakes up' when it sees the wheel move or you shift, 6501 needs a button press), and added goodies w/the 6501 (2 bike memory, mileage input at setup).

Hope that helps.
    Nevermore, however weary, should one faint by the way who gains the blessings of one mountain day; whatever his fate, long life, short life, stormy or calm, he is rich forever. -- John Muir

I'll bet if you tried really hard you could guess
    Right on thanks a lot guys.
    You don't need freerides when you got freeheels