Page 192 of 242 FirstFirst ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 6026
    They are going to release a Meridian which will totally melt my brain trying to figure out a way to grab a pair. I’m married, you know. Who am I kidding, I will want whatever they release.

Meridian tour

If you're pulling the mold out, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
    Meridian tour

+1!
    sproing!

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoaster View Post
    Meridian tour

yes, indeed, please!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyadolescent View Post
    yes, indeed, please!
    Let’s get numbers together for a group buy!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

wopsy - I recently got myself a new daily driver x2.

It was supposed to be Rossi's new Sender Free 110, but the local Moment dealer gave me a deal that was too good to pass on for these two pairs - so I decided to give the Deathwish a try. I quite liked the Wildcat108, so it will be interesting to see what the triple camber hype is all about.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8925.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	793.5 KB 
ID:	464663
    I've been wanting to try the same ski with a tech and alpine binding back to back. I've also wanted to have two setups where there is very limited need to make any adjustment if I strayed from the resort and wanted to ski a big line while touring - so voila.

The plan is still to swap these for SF110s at a later date TBD, but we'll see - they do fit very nicely into the quiver as is.

And why Cast on a pair and tech on the other? Because swapping boots and running techs saves me a kilo a foot - so a huge difference for big days out. Also, my light boot - Zero G Tour Pro - is not GW compatible, so no bueno with Cast. So yay, I get to have two pairs

^^^Dayum, you're not poor at all! (Well, maybe you are now!)

Interested to hear your future comparisons of the two. What boots will you tour with on the CAST setup?

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    wopsy - I recently got myself a new daily driver x2.

It was supposed to be Rossi's new Sender Free 110, but the local Moment dealer gave me a deal that was too good to pass on for these two pairs - so I decided to give the Deathwish a try. I quite liked the Wildcat108, so it will be interesting to see what the triple camber hype is all about.

Name:	IMG_8925.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	793.5 KB 
ID:	464663
    I've been wanting to try the same ski with a tech and alpine binding back to back. I've also wanted to have two setups where there is very limited need to make any adjustment if I strayed from the resort and wanted to ski a big line while touring - so voila.

The plan is still to swap these for SF110s at a later date TBD, but we'll see - they do fit very nicely into the quiver as is.

And why Cast on a pair and tech on the other? Because swapping boots and running techs saves me a kilo a foot - so a huge difference for big days out. Also, my light boot - Zero G Tour Pro - is not GW compatible, so no bueno with Cast. So yay, I get to have two pairs
    As I’ve mentioned before on here, thinking of doing something similar but with inserts on one set of skis, even considering the dw too. Curious to hear how this goes. What AT binding is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddamn that 23 DW topsheet is so mint! Bar is high for next seasons graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    Also, my light boot - Zero G Tour Pro - is not GW compatible, so no bueno with Cast. So yay, I get to have two pairs
    huh? I use Zero G Tour Pros as well and just use the CAST ISO 9523 AFDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside View Post
    They are going to release a Meridian which will totally melt my brain trying to figure out a way to grab a pair. I’m married, you know. Who am I kidding, I will want whatever they release.
    Is this fact or hoping?

Cause I would likely buy a Meridian. Missed out on the limited run last year.

Quote Originally Posted by waxoff View Post
    ^^^Dayum, you're not poor at all! (Well, maybe you are now!)

Interested to hear your future comparisons of the two. What boots will you tour with on the CAST setup?
    let's say that I am a bit financially streched at present. The DW deal was too good to pass up on though - I will not find them cheaper at a later date, so I thought might as well. #forscience

Lange XT3 130 or 140 - both LVs. I bought a second pair last summer for dirt cheap to get the 140 liner.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesNCream View Post
    ...What AT binding is that?
    A DPS branded ATK FR14 with the 4mm spacer for the toes. I cannot seem to find the second spacer though, so one ski is missing its toe...

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    huh? I use Zero G Tour Pros as well and just use the CAST ISO 9523 AFDs.
    LOL. I traded my WTR AFDs this past winter for a set of spare GW AFDs to a local guy thinking I wouldn't need them and to help him out. I did not realize that they were compatible with touring soles. Oh well, my bad I guess.

I've been wondering if my next boot setup ought to be the Backland XTD GripWalk + Hawx XTD Ultra boa thingy, but I will probably run my current boot setup for at least another year

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Goddamn that 23 DW topsheet is so mint! Bar is high for next seasons graphics.
    Ain't that the truth. The only thing I am not that thrilled about is the fluro yellow sidewalls - I would have preferred they were plain black, but oh well.

yellow sidewalls seem like a J Ski thing lately. damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    yellow sidewalls seem like a J Ski thing lately. damn!
    Kind of a throw back to the old graphics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWMqAQ0AH9Q

Quote Originally Posted by K1mJ0ngTr1ll View Post
    https://www.momentskis.com/blogs/new...ch_2324_8_1_23

This is really what I needed today!

So stoked for 8/1
    Oh man this is so sick. Counting the days and pinching my pennies

Quote Originally Posted by BeHuWe View Post
    Let’s get numbers together for a group buy!!

How do we, uh, strongly suggest this?

Any Commander insights/rumors/speculation/AI generated fan fiction would be appreciated

Name:	5C7E96E3-9BEF-427A-B74A-89098161FE07.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	562.0 KB 
ID:	464998

Kind of a throw back to the old graphics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWMqAQ0AH9Q
    Interesting I have that same year graphics but my sidewalks are a teal-ish. Never saw the yellow before.

I have a pair of 14/15 DWs and they have black sidewalls. Have have been a flavor of the day thing at that time?

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." Warren M

Quote Originally Posted by jbrine View Post
    I have a pair of 14/15 DWs and they have black sidewalls. Have have been a flavor of the day thing at that time?

I guess so? I'm missing a DW in my quiver and would really really like a 2014 re release.... Melee?

I would also love it if Moment would release some prints that I could hang up in my house and office. I have always been a huge fan of all their artwork especially Max's.

I guess so? I'm missing a DW in my quiver and would really really like a 2014 re release.... Melee?

My first Moment DW is still my favorite, they did a re release a couple of years ago.
    Name:  2015 DW.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  99.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    My first Moment DW is still my favorite, they did a re release a couple of years ago.
    Name:  2015 DW.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  99.3 KB
    Yup! Had them. Sold them. Much regret.

Anyone thinking the Meridian will be dropped Aug 1? Or is it a reserve release sometime later?

Not sure why they don’t have the Meridian in the regular line up (and the the Chipotle Banana for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by kc_7777 View Post
    Anyone thinking the Meridian will be dropped Aug 1? Or is it a reserve release sometime later?

Not sure why they don’t have the Meridian in the regular line up (and the the Chipotle Banana for that matter).

Fingers crossed they do, the wife loves hers and she’s praying for a full run with a 171cm included.

It’s because it’s full rocker. Selling skis without camber is harder. Most people don’t have a quiver and full rocker scares people away from the one ski quiver all mountain ski thing.