Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I think they should be happy with their season... but look harder at playing power conference ball. The days if non power 5 teams in the playoffs might be over thanks to this performance.

An undefeated ND will ALWAYS make it into the playoffs, no matter how overrated they are. This is a made for tv entertainment show. ND brings lots of eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Okay, they're arguably a back end top ten team with a couple losses to quality opponents. Compared to UConn or a high school team, they're good. They're not a playoff team, not close.
    If they're not, ND and Michigan most certainly aren't either, no matter how many Prima Donna's sit out the Bowls. Alabama and Clemson do right by college ball. Old skool.

Where is montukskier coming in to post that Bama will lose because the other team is just really playing well.... blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Meanfruit View Post
    If they're not, ND and Michigan most certainly aren't either, no matter how many Prima Donna's sit out the Bowls. Alabama and Clemson do right by college ball. Old skool.
    Why should a kid risk their pro career for a meaningless exhibition game? You want players to “do right by college ball”? Do right by them and let them in on the profits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Where is montukskier coming in to post that Bama will lose because the other team is just really playing well.... blah blah blah
    Hehe I was just gonna write that
    5... 4... 3..... 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Really “omg were not blocking up by two touchdowns etc.” he’s a good fan tho. Gonna be a great final.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!

Name:  boomer.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  51.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Okay, they're arguably a back end top ten team with a couple losses to quality opponents. Compared to UConn or a high school team, they're good. They're not a playoff team, not close.
    Again man. Saying that they're "not even close" to being in the top four. Uh, buddy, theyre number FIVE. I'd say thats pretty fucking close

but maybe your smarter than all of the coaches, writers, and broadcasters whos job it is to decide those things

^^^They are definitely as good as anyone. However, they only deserved one shot same as everyone else playing in a conference championship.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    An undefeated ND will ALWAYS make it into the playoffs, no matter how overrated they are. This is a made for tv entertainment show. ND brings lots of eyes.
    Nothing personal, but not seeing a non power 5 team winning two playoff games against the best power 5 teams. Eyes will keep seeing this,,,,

Dropping off to watch the game. Hope for the best but OK with it if Bama wins, Great season. Hoping for one more game but this was amazing to get here regardless.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

[QUOTE=SumJongGuy;5543474]^^^^Agree with that. They're good, they just only deserve one shot same as everyone else in their conference championship games.

An undefeated ND will ALWAYS make it into the playoffs, no matter how overrated they are. This is a made for tv entertainment show. ND brings lots of eyes.[/QUOTE]

Nothing personal, but not seeing a non power 5 team winning two playoff games against the best power 5 teams. Eyes will keep seeing this,,,,
    Lol. I agree with you that ND will never be good enough to win this thing, but I’m a realist too. And I know the powers that be will always put them in if they can.

2018 college football thread

Harbaugh with the handshake snub. I love how everyone was handing Michigan the title the day he was hired. LMFAO
    https://youtu.be/pjfyhZvUWiE

Oh yeah, gonna be a good game!

OU, dead last (130th!!) in red zone TDs allowed not a good stat to see as Bama is lining up on the 1

come ON Sooners!!!!
    Really hoping for a good game. not starting off well

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Again man. Saying that they're "not even close" to being in the top four. Uh, buddy, theyre number FIVE. I'd say thats pretty fucking close

but maybe your smarter than all of the coaches, writers, and broadcasters whos job it is to decide those things
    I've taken shits that are smarter than the sportswriters and broadcasters.

Am I smarter than the broadcasters and sportswriters? I mean, probably, but that's damning me with faint praise.

So what’s the opening line gonna be for next week? I’m guessing Bama by 6.5.

Where's all those OU fans? Got pretty quiet pretty quick.

Shocking a team w no defense can’t stop Alabama
    Uno mas

Damn this is a slaughter!

Should have given UCF a chance. Couldn’t be worse than OU.

Oh and Murray can go ahead and leave the Heisman in Tua’s locker on his way out.

I am no Ohio State fan but would not have raised an eyebrow if they were in this game. OU can out gun you but not stop you. They have not faced a D like ‘Bama this season. They’ll score points tonight but giving ‘Bama a 28 point head start.......
    Uno mas

Golden Domes had no business being there. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Alabama looks like a super bowl winning team.

well, 40% of alabama looks like it could be on a team that wins the super bowl anyway

Sent from my SM-J727V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Golden Domes had no business being there. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Alabama looks like a super bowl winning team.
    Other than being undefeated but, yeah, would have been shocked if they won today. Actually thought they’d put up more of a fight.
    Uno mas

maybe all undefeateds are not equal. love seeing the domers getting slaughtered.

Sent from my SM-J727V using TGR Forums mobile app

Why should a kid risk their pro career for a meaningless exhibition game? You want players to “do right by college ball”? Do right by them and let them in on the profits.
    Would you pay to watch the ND game? Or the puke in your mouth Miami in NY game? They're fucking kids, getting a free education (some at Ivy League) on national TV, slaying the best pussy/dick, with the prospect of being a pro. If not a pro, then a great education leading to higher pay, standard of living, blah blah. They could break a leg one game into their pro careers, or have a blown knee from squats. Get out there and give your all for your school and your team, cunt. They deserve nothing, till they earn it.