Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Happiest Girl I ever knew

Happiest girl I ever knew

The summer after high school graduation was a fun filled dichotomy of pleasure and pain. I think it’s a confusing time for many, made more so for me as I had convinced myself I was trapped and had no other choice but to serve a two-year sentence as a Mormon missionary in the fall. But all I really wanted to do was loose my virginity, party, loose my virginity, do drugs, and loose my virginity.

One Friday night finds me trying to do all three at “The Bay”. A club in SLC that was big in the late 80’s/early 90’s. I have given up for the night and want to leave, but my ever-hopeful friend still was in the game and wouldn’t leave, he was my ride - So dance I did. Not sure why I thought “dancing by myself” would get the girls all steamy, but that was the plan.

A girl walks up to me and grabs my leather shoelace necklace tied around my neck and asks me if I made it myself. Now its been almost 3 decades but I can still see this girl when I close my eyes. Tiny. Korean. Beautiful, alluring. Most amazing smile Seemed so happy. Over 21. Perhaps she is the key to the sacred three (Sex, drugs and booze) I recall thinking.

She’s been watching me she says. Saw I was tired and wanted to go, but kept getting up and dancing anyways. Said I must have great stamina. Wondered aloud on the dance floor if that stamina bled over into the bedroom.

Wanted to feel the joy
    Flow between our lips
    Wanted to feel the joy
    Flow between our hips

Depechemode was playing, a rare b-side track.

She was with her friends, couldn’t leave with me right then like she wanted to but here is her number. Could she have mine. This was before cell phones, so I gave her the only number I had which was my home phone number. ***-**** She kisses me softly and leaves. My friend can’t believe what just happened, hell I cant believe what just happened. I play it cool but inside I am a mess. Not only is this an amazing encounter, I also have mormon guilt going on for entertaining a girl with such forward behavior. I'm spinning.

Why do you smile the smile you do

I go home and crash, in the morning I climb onto the widow’s roof a few doors down with the rest of the neighborhood boys and start putting on a new roof. The bishop is there as well, he is keeping us on track and trying to stop us from really botching the job.

A volkswagon Cabriolet with the top down pulls up out front, THE GIRL with her hair perfectly tussled by the breeze, wearing clothes no bishop would approve of steps out. Yells if there is a guy named frozen on the roof. I am already half way down the ladder. I am frankly a bit freaked out, worlds colliding type stuff happening – bishops and my neighborhood should not be in the same place as Girls who ask about your stamina. The Bishop yells at me to put a shirt on, I don’t have one – I’m 18 and in the shape of my life and I don’t wear shirts in the summer while roofing.

I walk to the girl (I remember her smell, but not her name – which is good in the land of social media – I want to remember 21 year old her, not 52 year old her)

Wanted to feel the joy
    Pass between our eyes
    Wanted to feel the joy
    Pass between our thighs

She had called my home, talked to my brother who gave her our address. She had driven out to take me to breakfast only to find I was in the service of another – much older woman. (remember, widow, roofing).

The Bishop, Syd Young, is no dummy and he knew my history. He is down the ladder now to and is having none of this telling me to get back up on the roof and for the love of all mormons put on a shirt. He is halfway across the lawn when I jump in her car, magnum PI style and she tears off. Breakfast is out as I am shirtless so we go to a park, we talk briefly then we make out.

Depechemode is on her radio. Same song.

And I would have to pinch her
    Just to see if she was real
    Just to watch the smile fade away
    And see the pain she'd feel

This began the wierdest relationship I had for some time. IT was all about drugs and booze and almost, oh so very close, but never quite… sex. I was in her bed, we were levi-loving as only an 18 year old horny virgin can when she stops me and says that is not the way to do it. She says have I ever made love to a Korean, they take care of thier men. I tell her I am a virgin. She asks me to turn around. I do. She says she is taking off her shirt as hers itches, and she stated “If you turn around now you will see the most perfect set of breasts you will ever lay eyes on”. I was a gentleman, I didn’t turn around. I was a gentleman. I was a fool.

The moment for her had passed. We were out of alcohol, I had admitted I was going on a mission and I couldn’t…. I wanted to oh so badly but I couldn’t…. you see….God…. well…. The radio was on.

Wanted to feel her joy
    Feel it deep within
    Wanted to feel her joy
    Penetrate my skin

The next day I decided to hell with the mission. I am fulfilling my purpose on earth. To make sweet sweet love to this girl. I’m driving, we are getting some burger king before heading to her house. We are in the drive in, she is crying. She is telling me that…. She is pregnant.

I don’t even know what to say. My mind is screaming “what? How????? I mean I was pretty worked up but I thought levi’s made one hell of a condom.

Its her husbands she says.

He is off fighting in the first gulf war, a marine. They have a bad marriage. She is lonely. She wants to make love to me, please please make love to me. I kiss her passionately. I walk to her apartment door. We kiss passionately again. She enters her apartment.

I run. I run and run and run. Too many damn sins all at once. Cant do it.

I still hear the final verse of music from behind her closed door.

Today at lunch I hear that song again. I hope she is happy.
    Last edited by frozenwater; 05-03-2018 at 03:59 PM.

you should have un-mormoned sooner

Korean huh??

I jump in her car, magnum PI style and she tears off.
    I bet she didn't look in her fucking mirror and cut some poor bastard off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

pm Nutmeg
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

[QUOTE=PNWbrit;5338877]Korean huh??

Name:  korean.jpg
Views: 2152
Size:  65.4 KB

We all have our thing.

This is the sort of thing this place has sorely needed for way too long. Nice one, viejo.

Omg. Memories.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

All I can say is I hope you have wised up since those days.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

one of my good friends is one of 9 kids and the the only non-practicing mormon in the family, and this story....checks out

Dear Frozenwater,
    Have you ever considered a vacation in the beautiful DPRK? We have many fine young women who are trained by the state in the ways of pleasuring a man and creating a harmonious and caring environment in which to experience Juche. For many westerners who experience an authentic Korean woman for the first time, the experience is overwhelming and they want to stay or marry, which we unfortunately forbid. But do not fear, our world class internet experts have designed a special website which you can access for a small daily fee once you have returned back to the US. Feel free to contact me to make arrangements for a visit.

Respectfully,
    Kim Jong-Un
    Supreme Leader DPRK

Jeeze Frozenwater, vibes dood. Glad I grew up an infidel.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    meta!

Thanks Frozen, I have missed your musings. The truth in that one brings back similar yet different memories.

I bet she gave you awesome spank material for those next two years!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Jong-un View Post
    Dear Frozenwater,
    Have you ever considered a vacation in the beautiful DPRK? We have many fine young women who are trained by the state in the ways of pleasuring a man and creating a harmonious and caring environment in which to experience Juche. For many westerners who experience an authentic Korean woman for the first time, the experience is overwhelming and they want to stay or marry, which we unfortunately forbid. But do not fear, our world class internet experts have designed a special website which you can access for a small daily fee once you have returned back to the US. Feel free to contact me to make arrangements for a visit.

Respectfully,
    Kim Jong-Un
    Supreme Leader DPRK
    Polite golf applause
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

frozen's lady friend stories always win.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I think I speak for us all - We missed you dude. Stay around and tell us more stories

You should get in contact w/ Hallmark. You'd create great greeting cards.

Welcome back Frozen! This is exactly what brought me to this place originally.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Fuck that. I've got some serious spank bank material around a night at a motel I spent with my then girlfriend while we were hs juniors. Went through a box of condoms. Bed, shower, bed, chair ... she was insatiable. It was mind-blowing.

I bet 52 year old version holds up.
    My friend Sonja is 48, and she looks 20.

tldr;

Is frozen unfrozen?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    I bet 52 year old version holds up.
    My friend Sonja is 48, and she looks 20.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy