Check Out Our Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The nutmeg is cracked. Ohhhh shiit. Watch out mtgrrrllll.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

HOF material...

A leather shoelace for a necklace?

Can someone explain how this girl was happy? Her marriage was shit, she was pregnant, and so desperate she wanted to fuck a random mormon dude with a shoelace necklace.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

it's only relative to the other girls that OP has known.
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Can someone explain how this girl was happy? Her marriage was shit, she was pregnant, and so desperate she wanted to fuck a random mormon dude with a shoelace necklace.
    Dont forget: A 23 to 25 yo trying to fuck a random 17 to 18 yo Mormon dude with a shoelace necklace.

My BS meter is tingling. Actual fighting in the Gulf war in June of 91? It can't be June of 90.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenwater View Post
    Happiest girl I ever knew

I walk to the girl (I remember her smell, but not her name – which is good in the land of social media – I want to remember 21 year old her, not 52 year old her)
    Was she really 21 at the time?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Can someone explain how this girl was happy?
    Depeche Mode lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Dont forget: A 23 to 25 yo trying to fuck a random 17 to 18 yo Mormon dude with a shoelace necklace.

My BS meter is tingling. Actual fighting in the Gulf war in June of 91? It can't be June of 90.
    What's to say HER story was accurate? Sounds like a crazy chick with more than a few screws loose. After partying a bit too hardy, found herself knocked up and likely didn't know who the father was. What's a girl in SLC to do? Prey on a nice mormon boy who's busting at the seams to "explore the world", show him a good time, and once secured like a rat in a trap, feed upon his morals and guilt to lock him in and have the nice boy take care of her. OP probably did the right thing to GTFO or we would've had a REALLY interesting post. Fun read, though!

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Depeche Mode lyrics.

What's to say HER story was accurate? Sounds like a crazy chick with more than a few screws loose. After partying a bit too hardy, found herself knocked up and likely didn't know who the father was. What's a girl in SLC to do? Prey on a nice mormon boy who's busting at the seams to "explore the world", show him a good time, and once secured like a rat in a trap, feed upon his morals and guilt to lock him in and have the nice boy take care of her. OP probably did the right thing to GTFO or we would've had a REALLY interesting post. Fun read, though!
    Naw, she would have kept trying to fuck him and then told him she was pregnant. Also, why the deployed husband element to her story at this point if she's really looking for a new one?

As for the story?? Pics or it didn't happen. Nicely woven though..

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Generally true.
    But my mom at age 78 looks pretty darn good.
    She still swims every morning and plays table tennis in the afternoon.
    If I'm heading to the same direction, my future seems pretty promising.

Nutmeg (might) don't crack.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9432.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	710.7 KB 
ID:	234714

Parvo would hit it.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Parvo would hit it.
    Not in 3rd floor bathroom, maybe after nice evening on the town, some dranks and on a bed of rosepetals as NMC's mom would deserve...
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

As you get old it's nice to have some things to hold on to. That chick will always be 21 in your mind. But if you do run into her, I bet she still looks good.

Do you still have the shoelace?

to address concerns/questions.

1. True story in all respects, these were highlight reels from the summer of 1990. Not all details perfectly clear anymore.
    2. it was a shoelace made of leather, but was sort of like a strip of leather, cube shaped string. like cut from a piece of leather. It also had what I thought was a cool coin I found and drilled a hole into then strung onto said leather. I was 18, it was the 90's.
    3. Gulf war - I read it again, never said it was June, said it was summer after graduation. No idea if she lied, but gulf war was in news and her husband wasn't around. She said marine. That in itself scared me. It was hot out, I bet it was more like August than June.
    4. Suit - yeah the mormon thing stuck around far to long. I still have a residual case of mormon guilt. Don't think it will ever really leave.
    5. Nutmegchoi - how you doing? Any chance you could give me your moms #?

post script - I'm sure that girl was miserable alone and scared. But that song was embedded in the memory. It wound itself around the story like a cloth, when I heard that song again for the first time in probably a decade the sights scent and promises made and broken of that time came tumbling back. I hope at least one of you was curious enough to spin it up. I'm partial to that genre but I like it.

Nutmegchoi - how you doing? Any chance you could give me your moms #?
    Dear Mrs. Choi,
    You're probably wondering how I got your address but lets not worry about that and just focus on what I'm about to say next which is, "You are one hot box of rocks, and I'd like to get to know you better!" There I said it.

Someone once asked the great Joseph Smith why so many followed him, he replied: "It is because I possess the principle of love. All I can offer the world is a good heart and a good hand." It is to you that I wish to offer my own good heart and a good hand. If you are ever in Salt Lake City please contact me at _____________.

Yours,
    FrozenH2O

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    exactly like that, only cooler and with less tree's and more money on the leather strap. Imagine a necklace that said "I am so rich in other countries currency I can drill a hole in it and wear it around my neck".

Now imagine it being so cool that random pregnant korean girls come up to you in the club and offer to make additional babies besides the one they are already making with you because of the necklace.

Then imagine that you do still have the necklace and want to send it to nutmegchoi's mom. well, then you have a pretty good understanding of the necklace.

If this thread inspires anyone to craft a quality leather lace necklace, then you will want lace from here.
    http://www.tntanningcompany.com/laces.html
    The lace you buy at your local sporting goods or craft store can't compare. If you want the best, you have to buy the best.

The build up of US troops did not begin in Saudi Arabia until 8/7/1990. The fighting (aerial bombardment) did not begin until 1/16/1991. OP specifically said 'fighting'. Therefore false. Change it and I am good. Although August or later doesn't really qualify for recently graduated, however that is truly hair splitting, so I can let that one's go in exchange for a correction of the first one.

And lastly, what about the magic undies? Men don't have to wear an undershirt? How can you have your shirt off and still be in compliance?

I wore bolo ties in the 90s... Usually with some punk rock ripped jeans or leather.. I still have a few but haven't worn collared shirts in a few years except when I have to wear a real tie... funerals, etc,,

1. Until you go to the temple, which I hadn't - no magic underwear.
    2. I didnt ask details about the husband. I have three bits of info I retain. 1. marine. 2. gulf war. 3. not home.
    3. This one I can't understate. It is critical and I think holds this entire post together - fuck off riser3.

Also, late teens and early 20s, more often than not whenever I came across a very hot, but obviously unstable girl that I had to say no to within a week one of my friends would be hitting it hahahahaha!

Okay, this is fucking me up a little. I wear my late wife's and my wedding rings on a thin leather lace. I didn't think that was a bad thing until now.

Ah fuggit, I don't care what you think.

1. Until you go to the temple, which I hadn't - no magic underwear.
    2. I didnt ask details about the husband. I have three bits of info I retain. 1. marine. 2. gulf war. 3. not home.
    3. This one I can't understate. It is critical and I think holds this entire post together - fuck off riser3.
    My work here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Okay, this is fucking me up a little. I wear my late wife's and my wedding rings on a thin leather lace. I didn't think that was a bad thing until now.

Ah fuggit, I don't care what you think.
    Day-um.

https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Leather-.../dp/B00MEXZ6EQ

Does it get uncomfortable?