Check Out Our Shop
Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 235 236 237 238 239 240
Results 5,976 to 5,995 of 5995
    Hopefully not a repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Anyone else ever notice this? I was queuing up a recording of NCIS and paused it to go do something. When I came back to the TV this is where I had paused it. Judging by the number I'm guessing he does this all the time. I always thought it was just a legal notice. Pretty funny IMO.

Attachment 493044
    You can't always get what you want blah blah blah

KQ, have you simply done every single thing in the world there is to possibly do, so many times that there is.notjing left.to do, and that is why you have moved on to queueing up NCIS?

Forgive the typos
    Day drinking watching playoff hockey getting ready for a May pow day in Tahoe
    Life is fucking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    my late wife’s late husband ()
    Isn't that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Isn't that you?
    I’m not dead…yet. My wife, who has died, was married before me to a guy who died before I met her. To add to the confusion, the guy who died had a sister who was married to one of my brothers. So, my late wife was my brother’s wife’s brother’s wife.

Maybe a drawn timeline would be less confusing, but probably not.

I’m not dead…yet.

I’m not dead…yet. My wife, who has died, was married before me to a guy who died before I met her. To add to the confusion, the guy who died had a sister who was married to one of my brothers. So, my late wife was my brother’s wife’s brother’s wife.

Are they all dead too?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Are they all dead too?
    No, not all of them. Or me…yet.

No, not all of them. Or me…yet.
    Damn... So much for my hope that TGR forums could communicate with the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Damn... So much for my hope that TGR forums could communicate with the dead.
    Where’s Ernest Hemingway been anyway?

Where’s Ernest Hemingway been anyway?
    Probably shooting guns with Jer

I've been dealing with a hellish Comcast cancellation of service. After many calls I finally got charges taken off for usage in April - service was cut off feb 15th!

I filed a report with the better business bureau anyways, as if I never got my money back. Shit immeaditely got the attention of Comcast thanks to this, even though the problem was solved. So some comcast rep has been trying to reach me to resolve this issue, over and over after researching what my problem was.

I know being petty is a sign of a small person, but wasting Comcast's time after years of shit service amuses me. Now I type this out and read it I'm not so proud of myself, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    I've been dealing with a hellish Comcast cancellation of service. After many calls I finally got charges taken off for usage in April - service was cut off feb 15th!

I filed a report with the better business bureau anyways, as if I never got my money back. Shit immeaditely got the attention of Comcast thanks to this, even though the problem was solved. So some comcast rep has been trying to reach me to resolve this issue, over and over after researching what my problem was.

I know being petty is a sign of a small person, but wasting Comcast's time after years of shit service amuses me. Now I type this out and read it I'm not so proud of myself, ha.
    This isn't an option for some people and your problem is already resolved, but if possible always go into the Comcast store, don't call them. I routinely got bad service on the phone, and (once I figured out that going to the store was the call) now routinely get good service and most things resolved with a single visit.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This isn't an option for some people and your problem is already resolved, but if possible always go into the Comcast store, don't call them. I routinely got bad service on the phone, and (once I figured out that going to the store was the call) now routinely get good service and most things resolved with a single visit.
    To your point - I cancelled my Comcast internet service back in January at the store and it was painless. My kid still had a mobile line, which I canceled back in early April, but Comcast is still billing me.

I just disputed the charges through my credit card and am going to let Citibank take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have related an anecdote from December where that was actually a complete waste of my time. Before that, I did exactly as you stated for the reasons you stated. Now, I just wish I could be done with Comcast.

I finally witnessed something I'd only heard about. Was at a bar the other night and a guy was telling a woman he would have played D1 basketball but he blew his knee out sophmore year of HS. Guy stood up and was MAYBE 5'6. Hahahaha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1708.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	281.7 KB 
ID:	493396
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	441460398_10220369100177642_4438038789454533994_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	493434