Wanted: Lightwieght midfats

Looking for affordable lightweight skis in OK condition 175-180cm, 80-90 mm waist, to set up w/ AT binders (WTB also if you have them). Bigstix 84's, 4x4 Bigs, Little Big Fats, or similar older but still good skis would be ideal. Post reply or PM.
    U-U-U-Ullr, U-U-Ullr, U-U-Ullr

Quote Originally Posted by NewHampie
    Looking for affordable lightweight skis in OK condition 175-180cm, 80-90 mm waist, to set up w/ AT binders (WTB also if you have them). Bigstix 84's, 4x4 Bigs, Little Big Fats, or similar older but still good skis would be ideal. Post reply or PM.
    I've got some 178cm Legend 8800s sitting in the garage - I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep them for visitors or unload them (I bought them too short and I never liked 'em). Drilled for axial 140s (315mm boot) used for parts of maybe 7 days - perfect condition & newly tuned - only blemishes are little black spots where the tuner ground off those corny ptex Vs in the tip (just black smooth ptex).

If interested make me an offer....

Little big fats lightweight???

BWHEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

FYI: my 190 explosives weigh less then my gf's 178 LBF's.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I have some heli daddys avail. $300 ski only, 170 or 180 and just had time in the heli.

Girlguide is going fatter then her old Fischer 106 in 170 too. drilled once for diamers small (going to goode 116 in 160cm)

I have a pair of 2003-04 184cm R:ex. Super llight and stable ski. Drilled for medium Freeride.

new skis on sale at $169. www.odysseyskis.com
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!