ski, bike, golf, and water ski all in one day

I think I would pick 2, but cool it can be done and is:
    If you happen to run into Elliot Smith and inquire what he was up to a week ago Saturday, be prepared to listen for a while.
    Elliot, 32, is a land developer by profession, but in his free time he likes to ratchet up the fun meter. He happens to be of the opinion that there is no better place for that than, ahem, right here in our own back yard.
    So this past Saturday, in a tribute to Utah as an ultimate personal playground, he talked his brother Jason and friends Shane Evertsen, Rhet Scherschligt and Dave Tranter into a daylong recreationfest that included water skiing, snow skiing, mountain biking and golfing. In that order.
    "I'd thought about doing this for several years," said Elliot. "Then when I heard Snowbird was going to stay open until July Fourth, I decided this would be the year."
    They were on the road at 6 a.m., towing Elliot's boat from his home in Murray to Utah Lake for a launch at the Lindon dock under sunrise skies pretty enough to make the sewer treatment plant next door look downright picturesque.
    They skied and/or wakeboarded until everyone had a 15-minute run "on pretty smooth water," then pulled out of the lake and headed to the mountains from whence that water had come.
    They were at the Snowbird parking lot by 9:30, boarded first the tram and then the double-chair Little Cloud Lift at the top of the resort, where the snow, according to Elliot, "is still in reasonably good shape. It was a little icy at first, but around 10:30 it softened up."

Good snow means lift lines, even in June. "We had 15-minute waits, if you can believe it," said Elliot. "We only had time for two runs — three of us skied, two snowboarded — and then we hiked back up to the tram for the ride down."
    Back in the car, they drove the six miles to the bottom of Little Cottonwood Canyon and unloaded their mountain bikes for a ride up and down the Temple Quarry Trail that parallels Little Cottonwood Creek. At the end of the trail, they found a calm eddy in the creek and washed off next to the remains of the old rock church and its echoes of days BMB (before mountain bikes).
    They grabbed a quick lunch at Quiznos on the way to Murray Parkway Golf Course for two tee times beginning at 2:44 p.m. Elliot's dad, Ernie, and brother Eric joined them for the golf, qualifying as part-time epic adventurers.
    "We were finished by 5," said Elliot. "We did four sports in a day and had plenty of daylight left over."
    Five sports if you count getting out of Saturday yardwork.
    The tab for the day was a mere $59 a guy — $30 for a Snowbird pass, $17 for golf and a cart and $12 each for gas for the boat and the car; $65 if you include lunch.
    "We didn't drive more than 75 miles total," said Elliot, talking like a chamber of commerce brochure. "It was 35 miles from the water to the snow. It's a cool state we live in. Where else can you do this? I mean, anywhere in the world?"
    The hardest part, Elliot said, was "making sure you hadn't forgotten something. You gotta have your ski boots, your bike shoes, your skis, your bike, your helmet, your goggles, your glasses, all the little things. It adds up."
    But that was as tough as it got. Remembering your gear.
    All in all, pretty much a perfect day, although it could have been even better. "I realize now we made our golf times too early," said Elliot. "We should have left more time for skiing. Next year we'll play golf later."
    Even here in paradise, there's always room for improvement.

Its cool how many sports can be done from the salt lake area. Reading that reminds me of when endless was a much younger dude. He and a couple buddies did more than 25 different sports one day. I remember it was in USA today and all over national tv. YOu'd have to ask endless what sports it was but I remember it included skiing, 18 holes of golf, snowmobiling, skydiving, rappeling, scuba, horseback, kayaking, etc. Its too bad he's such an old fart now.

You can do that out here too...if it snows the previous winter....
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

As well as Oregon. Ski in the morning at hood. Mt. Bike in the NF around lunch. Kitesurf/Windsurf in the afternoon. Golf in the evening. Or instead of golfing you could drive to the beach and surf.
    Elvis has left the building

I shot an 82 from the TIPS yesterday at 7:30 AM - walked 18, then went wakeboarding on the Mississippi (stuck all my tricks ), then went to the "Beauty and the Beast" Outdoor theatre with the girls - full on day in the Midwest.
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

I once got in about three hours of skiing, did some snowmobiling, got in a little pick-up basketball at the local Y, played some pool at a fine local drinking establishment and then passed out in an ice fishing shack trying to test my mettle against the bottom feeders.

Not to downplay my impressive achievement, but the day those guys spent be-bopping around sounds like a great time. And from the article, it doesn't seem like it was too tough. Nice.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

This morning I drank coffee, drank orange juice, ate eggs, ate a waffle, read the paper, farted and itched my balls.....all in a five minute period.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    Quote Originally Posted by bossass
    This morning I drank coffee, drank orange juice, ate eggs, ate a waffle, read the paper, farted and itched my balls.....all in a five minute period.
    I'm thinking of making that my signature line.

Last year I went ice climbing, snowboarding, rock climbing and Mtn Biking in the same day. One of the funnest days I've ever had.
    Living the good life.

Yesterday I went to the WSP show at RedRocks and did some fun things, all at once!