Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1177
    Buddy is a Swifty eh ^^
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Ya know, my gal likes her music and I gotta say it's not bad. The lyrics are curious though and I can't tell if she's brilliant or she just writes complete gibberish.
    well I think she writes about the drama of being a billionaire popstar so if you don't understand her lyrics that's completely understandable, whom of us could relate to that and apparently she is really really smart

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    well I think she writes about the drama of being a billionaire popstar so if you don't understand her lyrics that's completely understandable, whom of us could relate to that and apparently she is really really smart
    Ahh, so basically gibberish as suspected.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlowGoFar View Post
    Excuse me, I think the nomenclature is Swifty
    we talking about McCain here? pretty sure this thread should be in poli-ass anyway,
    bumps are for poor people

Taylor Swift is the new Caroline Gleich? Big for Taylor if true.

I know just slightly more about Taylor Swift than Caroline Gleich and I think the names are interchangable in a why all the ____ hate thread

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    You just said five posts ago you don't know any of her songs. Now you're telling us what her songs are about?

there is so much swift news I just read something about it in a news feed, so I didnt have to hear the song , I just read about the hate part

Only thing I hate about Taylor Swift is that she's not my sugar momma.

she is too tall for me especialy with them tall shoes and besides

the spiky heels would put holes in the waterbed mattress

Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Taylor Swift is the new Caroline Gleich? Big for Taylor if true.
    They both travel the world constantly, burning up endless fossil fuels.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    They both travel the world constantly, burning up endless fossil fuels.
    I was just looking at CG's insta, which I stopped following a couple years ago. One post crowing about a "victory" against fossil fuels because construction of some export facilities has been blocked by the Biden admin. Another post about her "content creation" business and upcoming videos about her adventures to Antarctica, Pakistan, Argentina, etc. It boggles the mind somebody can be so blind to their own hypocrisy.

I wonder if she knows that under the Biden admin, the US had become the #1 oil-producing country in the world (hence the need for more export facilities). Biden is the drill-baby-drill president. You'll never hear him talk about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Ya know, my gal likes her music and I gotta say it's not bad. The lyrics are curious though and I can't tell if she's brilliant or she just writes complete gibberish.
    accused of gibberish and
    certainly nothing - close to brilliant,

I believe the two are Not mutually-exclusive.

skiJ

Caroline for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I was just looking at CG's insta, which I stopped following a couple years ago. One post crowing about a "victory" against fossil fuels because construction of some export facilities has been blocked by the Biden admin. Another post about her "content creation" business and upcoming videos about her adventures to Antarctica, Pakistan, Argentina, etc. It boggles the mind somebody can be so blind to their own hypocrisy.

I wonder if she knows that under the Biden admin, the US had become the #1 oil-producing country in the world (hence the need for more export facilities). Biden is the drill-baby-drill president. You'll never hear him talk about it though.
    The US actually became the top oil producer in 2018, under Trump; however oil production isn't solely controlled by the President. There are many other factors at play.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    But it's how "activism" works, and what Patagonia wants in their sponsored athletes.

Long shot at winning a seat, great shot at improving her personal "brand".

how far back do i have to go to see her tits?
    swing your fucking sword.

Lots of media shots of Taylor Swift, its definatley the low hanging fruit

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    The US actually became the top oil producer in 2018, under Trump; however oil production isn't solely controlled by the President. There are many other factors at play.
    Sorry, I meant to say that under Biden the US is producing a record amount of oil, more than any country ever has. It's just ironic in light of her insta post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...y-mentions-it/

The levels of some self promotion is annoying.
    CG qualifies.

She probably gets an unfair level of shit since she's a she. I guess I don' really care.

She fits the current corrupt political mold nicely though!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Is she vegan?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    She probably gets an unfair level of shit since she's a she. I guess I don' really care.
    She's spent a bulk of her adult life as a public figure, influencer, activist, and now politics. Kinda goes with the territory.

Misoginy/patriarchy/other buzzwords will undoubtably be part of her campaign.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    im skinnin up the east face of kessler gettin my outta shape ass kicked and i get a text ussually dont check but had to take the old man to the ER last night so i check and low and behold whose askin me for financial support
    yeah i hate anybody who wastes my time sending unsolicitated texts askin for handouts
    i sent her a wilderness wedding pic pointing out activist hypocrisy and asks about avvy3 and left a link to this thread
    i doubt shes gonna respond
    but if any of you fanbois wanna donate ducketts to a losing cause ill forward you her sad spam
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

The comments on her IG posts are gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    She's spent a bulk of her adult life as a public figure, influencer, activist, and now politics. Kinda goes with the territory.

Misoginy/patriarchy/other buzzwords will undoubtably be part of her campaign.
    Yeah but, there's a fuckload more d00ds doing the same thing who do not get as much shit as she.

Just sayin' even though I find the whole extremist, media whore, gr00ver, freetrade, fairfertilized schtick annoying af independent of meats at the groin.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

She is one of us running for office and all you guys can do is bitch.

Representative democracy and she is trying to represent. She has 97% more in common with most of us than most all other politicians

But yeah let's focus on her helicopter ride.

Good on her for running for office. My skin is too thin to even survive this place. Can't imagine doing what she is doing.

I think she is at the Blister Summit hanging with a bunch of dirtbags this week, or she was supposed to be at least.

I like her spunk. Maybe it is her midwest roots. And yeah, I know she is flawed.

Edited because I wrote this on a ski lift.
    Last edited by uglymoney; 02-06-2024 at 08:01 PM.