Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2278
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    He's likely to punch back.
    https://youtu.be/XuSpZ3_5pTc?si=7ndxeIzebTA1E7-e
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    Oh, I am very aware of that video.

JT grew up meeting heads of state thru his dad Pierre , he has been dealing with this adversity pretty much his whole life ,
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

We told you it was both morally wrong and unconstitutional then. Turns out your judges agree with us "smooth brains", again. I'll take a lap. A VICTORY LAP THAT IS.

Not only did you live under JT's boot for a few years without so much as a peep, but now your tax dollars can be used against you again to appeal the judges ruling. And I thought the USA was fucked up.

http://https://theccf.ca/wp-content/...sons-FINAL.pdf

"I have concluded that the decision to issue the Proclamation does not bear the hallmarks of reasonableness — justification, transparency and intelligibility — and was not justified in relation to the relevant factual and legal constraints that were required to be taken into consideration," wrote Justice Richard G. Mosley in his ruling.

JT's hair in that post fight interview is magnificent. Canada's foreign policy should codify trade agreements according to how JT rates his conquests of foreign leader's wives - like he did with Melania.

Calm down Percy. This will almost certainly be overturned by the supreme court. The inquiry already ruled it was justified.

The Ottawa police did nothing to control the occupation.
    The city did nothing.
    The province did nothing. (Our Premier was too busy fucking snowmobiling at his cottage ffs.)
    The feds had no choice but to intervene, and by evoking the EA it allowed police from other jurisdictions to come in to get things back under control. And it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Rideout View Post
    We told you it was both morally wrong and unconstitutional then. Turns out your judges agree with us "smooth brains", again. I'll take a lap. A VICTORY LAP THAT IS.

Not only did you live under JT's boot for a few years without so much as a peep, but now your tax dollars can be used against you again to appeal the judges ruling. And I thought the USA was fucked up.

http://https://theccf.ca/wp-content/...sons-FINAL.pdf

"I have concluded that the decision to issue the Proclamation does not bear the hallmarks of reasonableness — justification, transparency and intelligibility — and was not justified in relation to the relevant factual and legal constraints that were required to be taken into consideration," wrote Justice Richard G. Mosley in his ruling.
    Your smooth brain is failing to realise that it's the opinion of one judge, and it doesn't track with how the judical system has treated the case from the start. Like Thaeleia said, it will get overturned in the Supreme Court.

Regardless of outcome the smooth brains will see that ruling as proof that an occupation of a city was legal (it wasn’t), justified (it wasn’t) and effective (it wasn’t).

That’s not what this ruling says - but that’s what the loud fringe minority will take away from it.

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/yh...2&action=click

Trudeau ^^ suggests bleeding hearts should "go on and bleed "

I think there was a lame response to a lame protest the trucker thing was mismanaged and allowed to spiral out of control but don't forget the situation at Coutts where there were people with guns, 2 international border crossings were closed you could argue something big was going on
    Last edited by XXX-er; 01-24-2024 at 01:57 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Rideout View Post

Wow! What a vivid imagination you have. Maybe you should be more concerned with your own bailiwick and the waste of tax dollars there.

Yes, do take a lap.

Asspen only reads the headlines

Thanks Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by Cocximus View Post
    Thanks Trudeau
    Huh? I thought only plastic checkout bags were to be phased out in the 2021 regulation. Still can get/use produce bags here, but maybe they’ve been rolled into the ban? Or is the produce bags a corporate move?

No matter, my hippie-bred hoarding wife has a 10yr supply of the veggie bags. Carrying our veggies home isolated from one another will continue for some time.

I thought hippies rejected materialism?

She could collect arm pit hair, spin into yarn then weave veggie bags of her own design and when all the others see them she will have a growing business, pun intended, of making craft veggie bags and saving the wurld.

Oar just reuse the old plastic bags un til they wear out.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Asspen only reads the headlines

This, 100%

anyone not involved in the freedom rally was against it and for the gov't overstepping their bounds to help the citizens of Ottawa.

I'm not a trudeau supporter, but I couldn't care less that he "broke the law" in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    ^^That's incredible.

Now in other news the Clown of Canada has a website.

https://trudeauisaclown.com/gallery
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240125-123355~3.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	316.3 KB 
ID:	484309

ive been reading a lot of right wing canadian social media lately and everything is his fault, from homelessness to unhoused puppies. also, if i was here i’d know that there were no problems under Harper and he is the first prime minister to ever take a vacation. and,the only reason he will stay in power is because people don’t want to be painted as a racist by voting for the conservatives or peoples party.

i suited up to read that shit so you don’t have to

#hero
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Kenny are you 12?

This meme politics is so stupid.

If you don't like the guy, say why. Oooh here is a pic of him looking like a clown! Yup that will def change my opinion on his environmental policy stance.

Oh wait, someone did an Ai generated pic of a Poilievre dressed as a Nazi Clown- how will I ever choose between the two? He says he has a climate change plan ... but I saw Trudeau with clown paint and now I just don't know.

Or we could. you know, discuss how the Cons don't really have a plan and the Libs have one that they ignore - what is worse?

Or we could have a Canadian polyass thread and leave this one to important discussions like all the reasons the leafs suck and the Jets and Canucks are Canada's team (even thought Van doesn't actually have any Canadians- well maybe 3-4 that play semi-regularly)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Kenny are you 12?
    Sometimes but old enough to know trudeau is POS.
    Thanks for asking

Dear Canadians,

This thread begins to darken the bright and fairytalish view I used to have about you.

I thought the angry people had to stay south of the 49th?

Signed the wide eyed naive Euro communist.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Dear Canadians,

This thread begins to darken the bright and fairytalish view I used to have about you.

We're only angry online. When it comes to the grocery store it's still a lot of "I'm just gonna squeeeeeze by ya here" and "you go ahead" and "oops sorry about that" when there's really nothing to be sorry for.

When having a beer with my pals trudeau will come up from time to time, we'll say something like "man that guys a goof eh? yep." and then "hey I'm gonna go grab another cold beer you need one? nah I'm good. ahhh, i'll just bring ya one anyway."

That's pretty much the day to day up here.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Dear Canadians,

Sorry.