best non-skier/boarder activities in Vail/Beav area?

Ive got a few people from both coasts coming to a bachelor party near vail who have no interest in skiing/boarding and Im trying to think of fun activities for them. Any locals have good ideas or been in a similar situation? Walking around the village for 4 days sounds horrible unless youre into buying furs and $3000 sunglasses.

Also wondering if anyone can vouch for a solid snowmobile tour operation so I can at least get all these people into the mountains for one day together.

Ideas? experiences? all help welcomed.

Cougar hunting.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Mtbing Eagle.

Cougar hunting. Beat me to it.

Being hungover

x3 on cougar hunting

The two snowmobile tour companies I'm aware of in the area are Vail Valley Tours, which runs out of Red Sandstone, and Nova Guides, which uses Vail Pass or Tigwon Road. I have no direct experience with either, other than that Nova Guides helped evacuate a friend of mine that blew her knee at the Fowler-Hilliard Hut for no charge.

if they're willing to go to Copper area, I did a snowmobile tour south of Copper 20 years ago.
    Don't know if they are still open, but holy shit was that fun.

must have been fremont pass area...

So snowmobiling.

Funny, I didn't read the second half of your post
    Aggressive in my own mind

Biking in Eagle;
    Disc golf;

As for sleds, do the TTR tour from Nova out of Camp Hale.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

If you are into expensive bowling, you can rent a lane or two at Bol in the Solaris building. Take to Glenwood (@45 min west)to Hot Springs (Iron Mountain>main hot springs pool), visit the pot shops and watch the days melt away.

Snowshoe to the hut on Tennessee Pass, have dinner.

Paddle board on the Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Snowshoe to the hut on Tennessee Pass, have dinner.

Paddle board on the Colorado.
    Begs the question, what dates?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

The drive from Minturn to Leadville is entertaining, and the mining museum there is entertaining enough after a few beers in town. X4 on cougar hunting in the village...

best non-skier/boarder activities in Vail/Beav area?

Second the Glenwood springs advice.

Snowshoe ? Get into cordillera or some shit if u can and snowshoe up there ?

Is hanging lake trail pretty much dried out yet ?

Get drunk in vail village every day and enjoy the ambiance ? Hit up your hotel pool and hot tub if you are staying at a decent place ?

hike to hanging lake. just before glenwood, and is well worth it esp. for non-mountain dwellers.

There's some breweries and distilleries in the area. Take a tour. Go hike hanging lake. Snowmobile tours on Vail pass or red sandstone.

If they aren't drinkers u r fucked.

Just a bit west of Vail on I-70 south of the Wolcott exit is the Lazy J Ranch. I haven't been in years, but they had a great five stand skeet shooting setup in the past. They had guns to lend and friendly instructors for my in laws from the east coast who had never shot before. Also friendly to my friends from Montana and Nebraska who drank to excess before shooting. They also did guided horse back rides as well as fly fishing on the Colorado, but I didn't do these 'cause I hate horses and fish.

I drove thru yesterday and there was no snow at the Wolcott exit. Dumping on Vail pass with crashed cars all over the place with more snow expected this week. Enjoy your trip!

I'd suggest Nova out of Camp Hale, mostly because I am friends with the same person that Adrenalated is, and they were great. And they also helped evac another friend out of Jackal this past weekend. Good people.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by timackie View Post
    Just a bit west of Vail on I-70 south of the Wolcott exit is the Lazy J Ranch. I haven't been in years, but they had a great five stand skeet shooting setup in the past. They had guns to lend and friendly instructors for my in laws from the east coast who had never shot before. Also friendly to my friends from Montana and Nebraska who drank to excess before shooting. They also did guided horse back rides as well as fly fishing on the Colorado, but I didn't do these 'cause I hate horses and fish.

I drove thru yesterday and there was no snow at the Wolcott exit. Dumping on Vail pass with crashed cars all over the place with more snow expected this week. Enjoy your trip!
    Shooting and bachelor parties go together like oil and vinegar, or something.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Free shows (music) all over the valley as we near closing weekends. Can't answer with any real accuracy without knowing when they arrive.
    あなたのおっぱいは富士山のように美しいです。富士

Kendo Yamamoto "1984"

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Shooting and bachelor parties go together like oil and vinegar, or something.
    GUNS
    COCAINE
    BONG RIPS
    HALLUCINOGENS
    BOOZE
    STRIPPERS
    one or all of these should be included in every activity you do, even 3 out of 6, everyone should have a good time regardless. but these are the ingredients to a good bachelor party