Volkl BMT mounting plate with Radical 2.0?

Can anybody say definitively whether the Radical 2.0 and Beast 14 fall within the Volkl BMT/Katana mounting plate?

Did a quick search, but nothing fell out about the Radical 2.0.

I did see reference to the fact that Radical 1.0 would work with inserts, which is likely what I'll do with these also.

Seth

i have verticals mounted on both Vwerks Katana and BMT 94. Lots of days on the katanas and the mount is bomber. Only a few days on the BMT and they feel fine enough- though i did use epoxy just to be sure. And the 5th hole on the toe was not something I have much faith in.

Rad 2 should be fine as the patter is longer and wider, both good things with the reinforced zone. My .02 is that was some overhyped marketing bs by Volkl for their sister product. Granted I am not a big dude (5'9 170) and I am not stomping massive airs on these things. But the panic-y warnings on the ski to me seem overblown.

Any update on how your dynafit mounts on the v werks are holding up?

No problem whatsoever. I've put inserts in to loads of them and in my opinion the so called mounting plate was just bollox marketing hype to scam you in to using Marker bindings. Their cores are equally poor wherever you drill them. And be prepared for seeing big voids in the core. Now Volkl just say it's recommended to use Marker bindings.

Sold them, but for the year that I had them, they worked great. No problems whatsoever as Jon stated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

I put ATK's on them. No issues so far.

there is a thread about this btw. Someone there mentions a movie where you see the cores in the factory and there indeed appears to be no H shaped mounting plate whatsoever. Marketing BS it seems to be.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth operator View Post
    I put ATK's on them. No issues so far.
    Which ones? Thinking about throwing a pair of Raider 12s or 14s on my BMTs

14's. really nice binder. pricey, but nice.