New skis to replace my Rossi S6 Koopman

Hey, I've been skiing (home mountains are Canyons, Snowbird) Rossi S6 Koopmans (2009 I think) forever it seems, as I just love them and Rossi doesn't make an equivalent. Please help me replace these. I've tried all the new Rossi S7s, and I HATE them, I hate that they have like 20% of the ski sticking up in the air to have to swing (suck for quick turns like on firm snow steeps, or bumps which I still do when there's no pow or don't have a BC partner... I don't like groomers).

I'm looking for a ski that while great in pow (110 or more under foot), is great for steep and narrow (not heavy, very turny, not too soft), and still good in bumps (I'll do bumps if there's no fresh and all the others are going groomed), but the ski might suck on groomed... pretty sure I don't want a ski with any metal (don't want to bend it and want a lighter ski). I'm a very aggressive skier (other than on groomed), 5'9", 170lbs and ski 186-190cm... I prefer to make turns vs. straightlining it.

I've had the following recommended to me, but I'd like to hear about others or contrary opinions on these if you have them:

Black Crowe Anima, 188cm
    Nordica Patron, 185cm
    Blizzard GunSmoke, 185cm
    Armada Norwack (some say I'd love the JJ but I see it has a lot of length not in contact with firm snow, some say go with Envictus even though it's metal)

My backup/rock skis are Gatomas that a friend gave me, but I find them heavy and not sufficiently turny/quick.

Thanks for your advice!

ego, thanks for the reply, I had already read that thread, but it seemed to conclude that the Black Ops have a metal sheet... but maybe it doesn't matter for what I like to ski?

black ops by rossi have no metal. 3.6 drill bit used.

Don't get the Patron then, too soft, especially in the tail.

Don't overlook a Dynafit Hokkaido.
    'waxman is correct, and so far with 40+ days of tasting them there is no way my tongue can tell the difference between wood, and plastic made to taste like wood...but i'm a weirdo and lick my gear...' -kidwoo